Crispy Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispy Den Anden

Jul 29, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Crispy Den Anden

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 week 0 days 3 hours

In what country are you located?: Denmark

Time zone: UTC +2 | CEST

NATO name (regiment and rank): RMP CPT 'Death' [MI6-S1HC]

NWO name (regiment and rank): NWO Crispy

Civilian name: Crispyyyyy

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:91493249

Discord ID: crispydenanden

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I may have a warning!

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Certainly I have plenty of experience as staff member.

Staff GMOD community:
- I have been Head of event master on a Danish starwarsRP server for maybe 4 month, intil the server close down
- I have been Adminstrator for 6 month, but i retire becuase of all the school exams
- and then i have been helper or moderater in few danish RP servers

StarwarsRP Adminstrator - and join the mentor/recruitment/Gamemaster teams
Danish StarwarsRP Head of eventmaster - Staff

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Absolutely, my extensive time on the Star Wars RP server has provided me a deep understanding of have to meantay the serious roleplay but also how to handle things perfectly.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4-5 hours during weekdays, and 8-10 hours during weekends.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I am driven by my deep-rooted passion for this gaming community and the interactions I share with other players. I have noticed situations where the intervention of a moderator would have made a significant difference, and I am eager to fill this role. My experience in server moderation and the knowledge gained thereof can be leveraged to enhance our server's gaming experience.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: With a comprehensive understanding of serious roleplay scenarios and community needs, I am uniquely equipped to contribute significantly. My proficiency in both Danish and English would be beneficial in accommodating a diverse player base. In addition to my substantial availability that allows me to be present for players at varied hours, my unwavering commitment to ensuring fair play and fostering a positive gaming environment makes me a standout candidate. I strive to enforce the rules while also ensuring that all players feel included and enjoy their time in the game. My experience, dedication, and a fervor for helping others make me a valuable asset for your server's moderation team. I am ready to handle any situation with impartiality, making fair and just decisions that serve the best interest of our community.

I look forward to the opportunity to work with the team and contribute to enhancing the prosperity and appeal of our server. Thank you for considering my application.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022

Vinnie Cassius

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2022
England
+ Support

Hiya Crispy, the reason I will be supporting your application today is because of our past interactions. While we haven’t much face to face interaction ingame, I’ve been around to see your friendly and positive attitude. You’ve demonstrated leadership in roleplay and I think you’re fit for the role. Have a nice day!

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Crispy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.