Cristiano's Game Master Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher Cristiano

Feb 9, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Gsbb64
For how long have you played on CG MRP: https://gyazo.com/e494ae1ec9534f3781e03af782112d33
In what country are you located?: Finland
Time zone: UTC + 2
NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS SSGT C Cristiano
NWO name (regiment and rank): IVG PVT Adolf Heisenberg the 42nd Jr.
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:498327454
Do you have a mic?: I will soon.
Is this the first application you made? Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1. ROE, if I remember right it was for shooting an armed civilian at pre war. This was like my first hour playing on the server.
2. RDM. Simply just minging.
3. FRP. I used a grenade to respawn, this was to reach the base faster.
4. FRP, Was unaware that armored vehicles are off limits for rescue missions.
5. FRP, Flak on Infantry, once again I was unaware.
6. FRP, Destroying enemy FOB on enemy territory. I was told by others that it was allowed to damage it till low hp, so me and a PVT damaged it and I accidentally destroyed it since the PVT stopped too late.

I have gained these warnings around the beginning of when I played on the server, and ever since I have learned more about the rules on what to do and what not to do, and I believe by now I've matured enough since I have not gotten more warns, and I have learned on how to play the game properly without causing any conflicts or issues.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: No unfortunately not, which is why I want to become one. Seeing as people in this server that I know are game masters, I want to become a game master and learn how to do the job.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Not really, this server is actually the first server ive played on in Gmod, before that I haven't had much experience with rp and Gmod, but because of this community I have learned a lot about serious rping and how these servers work.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be several, varies from the days, sometimes I cannot be on.
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: By becoming a game master here, I am sure that it can help me improve my creativity with RP events, and help me in the future develop better events and missions that are enjoyable. But for now I think I should stick to learning from other fellow GMs on how they work, and create events.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe that once I can learn about the duties of GMing and gain experience for it, I can pay back to the server by holding events in the future for everyone's enjoyment and to develop my own skills in gming.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
1. Negotiations: Both NATO and NWO have decided to begin negotiations on the subject of ongoing terror in their front lines. The Crimson Blade then are able to gain information regarding this, and their objective is to disturb the negotiations as much as possible, or to attack the event, while NATO's and NWO's objectives are to complete the Negotiations, and to defend it from any attacks from the Crimson Blade.
2. Journalist Rescue: Several private contractors have taken a neutral journalist hostage seeking large sums of money, and both NWO and NATO get aware of the situation. Both sides deploy forces to negotiate for the rescue of the journalist, in hopes that the Journalist will become supportive of the side that rescues them. Depending on the outcome, either side can either cooperate, or try to rescue the journalist by their own means.
3. War crimes? Is this the balkans?: This is primarily for one side, where a regiment will commit horrendus war crimes on either the other faction or on civilians, which will result in a court case between the High command and the regiment.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

The NATO spies are one day able to find out about a NWO nuclear program which has several facilities in the Pakistani territory. These facilities have recently been captured by the Crimson Blade due to a lack of supplies sent to the facilities due to Crimson Blade ambushing convoys with said supplies. The program under the hands of Crimson Blade could affect NATO and NWO by giving Crimson Blade access to nuclear weaponry, which is very dangerous and something that both NWO and NATO fear. Therefore once NATO High Command gains information on this, they begin deploying more men from other fields to get NATO to capture the Nuclear facilities at all costs. On the NWO side, they also begin deploying more men to Pakistan from other areas, both sides may attempt to negotiate a treaty to capture the nuclear facilities.

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
RMP / AOR:
Spy Camera Mission: These regiments will get a mission where they have to shoot down several spy cameras in their base in a certain amount of time, but the opposing side's special forces will also get a similiar mission where they have to take the cameras before the MP regiment is able to destroy them. Depending on how many cameras were retrieved or destroyed, the side with the most cameras destroyed/retrieved will win the mission and get the rewards.
SAS / STS
Intel Person capture mission: Both sides once given this mission, will have to capture a NPC who has classified intel. This will be done by finding the NPC, and once one of the sides capture it, the location is revealed to the other side for them to capture the NPC from the other. The side that gets the NPC to their base first wins.
IVG / ISAF:
Supply depot capture mission: Both sides get this mission, where on the map several supply depots must be captured. Once all supply depots are captured and taken to base, the side with the most supply depots captured wins the mission and gets the rewards.
JAF / SWB:
EMP hunt: Crimson Blade has stolen a powerful EMP device that deactivates helicopters from flying mid ai, and placed it somehwere hidden. Both JAF and SWB have the objective of destroying the EMP after finding it, while Crimson Blade has the objective of defending the EMP and the side that destroys said EMP gets the rewards of mission completion.
1stAL / 17thAR:
Tank Parts Mission: Due to a lack of vehicle parts and motor parts, one side will be tasked with picking up a supply truck from a random location, while the other side will be tasked with finding and intercepting the truck and capturing it. The truck will contain supplies of Tank and vehicle parts which is critically on demand for both sides, and the side that can get the supply truck to their base first will be able to get a vehicle of their choice restocked by staff. Now how the other side will find it is up to them, but the vehicle will get a tracker released 30 seconds after the mission started, so it can become visible to the other side, and the other side can use that as an advantage to set up ambushes to capture the truck.

Last edited:

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
-Support

Low effort app, bad event ideas and your warning count is high given I don't think you've been playing for that long.

Vladislav

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Aug 5, 2021
Youre mothers bedroom
- support
theres no way someone can actualy post an application with so little effort into it.
Im pretty sure u just typed this up in 5 mins and posted, no thought to it what so ever

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
-support
It took me 2 minutes to read the app and i havent been this flabergassed
Your map change idea is so badly made i genuinely laughed when i read it

Sly

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 18, 2021
Ireland
www.military.ie
-Support

App leaves a lot to be desired, events are extremely generic, you changed your map change event and it is ok but lacking. I've also never seen you speak in game and you held a competition to see who get get on top of the flagpole on nato base and winner got 50k. I did it and you didnt give me the money. L

Last edited:

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
-Support
Active
No interaction
Bad app

Small events

1st small event: Basic

2nd small event: The basic kidnapping event

3th small event: Tbf the idea is not the best but you have a folow up "event" for it so that is kind of cool I guess

For small events you get a -support

Map change

Sorry but this map change has been explained with little to no detail I just see wow go to unkraine or poland. Like there is no lore about why we fighting there. How will the event go. There is just no detail

For map change -support

Regimental events

AOR/RMP: So this event is just I shoot camaras that sound boring imo and people will not like this event

SAS/STS: Good event idea

ISAF/IVG: i mean its just war but with supply depots

JAF/SWB: Decent idea

17th/1stAL: omg guys we to find a blueprint type event

Hey Christopher if you want to become a GM imo I want to see more effort within a application this app is not good. You have little to no Lore. Your map change has no detail. Regimental events are okay but aren't blowing me away. Look if you really want GM edit this application think of more original events and write them up in detail with atleast a decent story.

Good luck

Rosco

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 9, 2021
Buzau, Romania
Application Denied

Hi @Christopher Cristiano

Thanks for taking the time to make a game master application.

After reviewing your application, I have noticed the lack of effort shown. Due to that I will have to deny it.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.