Character name(s): Sbeve "Curio" Spenson
Civilian name: Patrick Rainey
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 LCPL, Executive Researcher and CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received warnings for RDM as I killed a disguised MTF member, combat cuffing as I was unaware of the rule and fear RP as I didnt stop running when a gun was pointed to me.
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I have been playing internal affairs for a long time now and I have very good knowledge on the CoC and the CoE and I believe I can make a difference within the department. I have made many friends within the internal affairs department and I would love to progress more within one of my favourite departments. I also enjoy enforcing the CoC and the CoE to keep the facility a safer place for everyone as well as a more enjoyable place for everyone.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- I have lots of experience in leadership roles and clearance 4 roles. I am currently a LCPL for Nu-7 and in this position I have had to lead multiple teams into a 323 attack and I also had to lead my team into a CI raid all while I was still a PVT. I also used to be an internal affairs ambassador so I have a very good understanding in the roles and responsibilities of an ambassador as I actually have experience as an ambassador. I was removed from ambassador for some things I did in the past but I have been trying my best to improve myself and have since been climbing the ranks of Nu-7 and I have been keeping out of trouble. I am also an Executive researcher for site-65 therefore my document writing skills are very good and are still improving till this day.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have written quite a few documents but I am unsure of the exact amount. Some things that make a document good is detail, a specific part of the document that should include a decent amount of detail is when you are explaining what happened leading up to the arrest as this can be important because if the person you arrested wants to speak to an ambassador about a wrongful arrest the ambassador needs to be able to look through the incident report and see what had happened and why the person in custody was arrested.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- The responsibilities of an internal affairs ambassador include holding meetings for the department, IA ambassadors need to hold meetings and hand out tasks for the department to follow for example the ambassador could set 2 people to patrol LCZ, 1 person to station in D block or 1 person to station in interrogations and handle arrests. IA ambassadors must also make sure their agents are following the CoC and the CoE as well as everyone else in the facility because if the ambassadors were not following the CoC or the CoE themselves then it would look very contradicting towards the entire internal affairs department. Another responsibility of an IA ambassador includes handing out punishments to their own agents. For example if an agent randomly cuffed someone without any reason depending on how many times they have done it their punishment could range from a verbal warning to a 1 day ban on site affairs. IA ambassadors must also be professional at all times and must show complete maturity throughout any situation and must also make sure that they are not biased towards certain people.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
-Neutral
I have played with you on occasion when you was an Ambassador previously , I always had good interactions with you and your RP seems to be good . Although , I don't like the fact that you have failed to specify why you was previously removed and when it was I feel that this detail is important ; you could possibly be given a 2nd chance.

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
-support.
As much as I respect you Sbeve, you have not been especially active on Internal Affairs since you were removed and thus it is impossible for me to form the opinion that you have improved your behaviour since then, so the presumption is that you haven't. Plus, it has been literally 2 days since you came off your 5 day departmental ban that was handed out to you by Ethics.

If you truly wish to return to your old position in internal affairs I suggest you become active on IA Agent again and show the facility that you have learnt your lesson.

(For the benefit of those who are not aware, as he has decided not to list it in his app- Curio was demoted by the Ethics Committee for multiple accounts of Unethical Termination of Foundation Personnel, Improper behaviour and improper departmental banning.)

Reactions: iTrulx

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
+/- Neutral

- Good Agent
- Very dedicated
- Many hours on the job

-/+ Copied his last application except for the suitable section
- Has 4 IA bans
- Reported a fair bit

Overall, I feel as though you would be a great ambassador, please don't do the same thing again.

- Bush

Last edited:

Vollgas

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2022
1652964238637.png

Application Accepted

Good day, Agent Spenson

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. I've come** to the conclusion that you are qualified for the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador. Please make sure to read everything that's in this application, as your future within the department depends on it.

You were recently found guilty of several unethical terminations and consequently removed from Site Affairs and from your Ambassador position. Aside from that, we had many more reports on you breaking the rules (although most of them didn't carry enough evidence).

I just want to let you know that this is your final chance and that if you break any more rules (this includes unethical terminations, revenge arrests, etcetera) you will be eligible for a 31-day ban from Site Affairs as well as a permanent veto from the Ambassador rank, so please keep that in mind.

That said, we truly believe you have learned your lesson and that you will do a great job from now on. Since I'm on LOA, please use a screenshot of this post to request your whitelist on the server.

Kindest Regards and congratulations,
Director Katona.

Status
Not open for further replies.