Character name(s): Sbeve "Curio" Spenson
Civilian name: Patrick Rainey
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF O-1 SPC
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received warnings for RDM as I killed a disguised MTF member, combat cuffing as I was unaware of the rule and fear RP as I didnt stop running when a gun was pointed to me.
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I have been playing internal affairs for a long time now and I have very good knowledge on the CoC and the CoE and I believe I can make a difference within the department. I have made many friends within the internal affairs department and I would love to progress more within one of my favourite departments. I also enjoy enforcing the CoC and the CoE to keep the facility a safer place for everyone as well as a more enjoyable place for everyone.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- I have lots of experience in clearance 4 roles and leadership roles as I am currently an SPC for Omega-1 and I was formerly a security captain which is where my leadership experience comes from. Another reason I am suitable for this role is because since I have a very good understanding of the CoC and the CoE I can tell if my agents are making a mistake with the charges or if they have wrongly arrested the person in custody. I also have experience in handing out department bans and I understand when to hand out a ban and when to give just a verbal warning.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have written quite a few documents but I am unsure of the exact amount. Some things that make a document good is detail, a specific part of the document that should include a decent amount of detail is when you are explaining what happened leading up to the arrest as this can be important because if the person you arrested wants to speak to an ambassador about a wrongful arrest the ambassador needs to be able to look through the incident report and see what had happened and why the person in custody was arrested.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- The responsibilities of an internal affairs ambassador include holding meetings for the department, IA ambassadors need to hold meetings and hand out tasks for the department to follow for example the ambassador could set 2 people to patrol LCZ, 1 person to station in D block or 1 person to station in interrogations and handle arrests. IA ambassadors must also make sure their agents are following the CoC and the CoE as well as everyone else in the facility because if the ambassadors were not following the CoC or the CoE themselves then it would look very contradicting towards the entire internal affairs department. Another responsibility of an IA ambassador includes handing out punishments to their own agents. For example if an agent randomly cuffed someone without any reason depending on how many times they have done it their punishment could range from a verbal warning to a 1 day ban on site affairs. IA ambassadors must also be professional at all times and must show complete maturity throughout any situation and must also make sure that they are not biased towards certain people.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Jack Manning

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 5, 2022
+Support
+Has Knowledge regarding Site Affairs both IA and Intel
+Friendly
+RP from him, quite good actually
+Very Active
+Has necessary skillset for IA Ambassador

=Blacklist from E11 as mentioned by Bones, 2 Site Affair Bans 1d/4d (won't go into detail, and i'm putting this here as neutral instead of a negetive since i believe, Sbeve has and is trying to turn over a new leaf.)

I hope to see you on-site as an Ambassador, the next time we meet.

Intelligence Ambassador
-Jack Manning

Reactions: 'Curio'

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022
++SUPPORT
Since Sbeve had expressed his interest in being an IA ambassador I have been following him around (often diguised) to monitor his progress.
+Sbeve has handled every situation I have witnessed, and situations others have witnessed, with complete equality and fairness. I always hear him letting people who are being arrested that they can speak to an ethics member or ambassador if they have any issues with the arrest.
++++Every arrest I've witnessed has shown that Sbeve has an in-depth knowledge of CoE, CoC and the legal Codex. He will often read CoE/CoC regulations to people getting arrested and tell them how they breached said CoE/CoC.
++I placed Sbeve in charge of watching over Agents one night and he did an amazing job ensuring arrests were valid, Agents were on the correct frequency, Agents had stations/objectives and were sticking to it, etc.
++++ He's shown a natural leadership ability and is always looking forward to taking on new challenges.
++I got Sbeve to write some arrest reports to view his document-making skills and he did a great job. All the reports were excellently written and very detailed.
+Sbeve has also trained several new IA Agents and ensured they knew everything they had to before leaving them by themselves.
+++++I have witnessed him advise Agents on CoE/CoC/Legal Codex and if he witnesses an Agent acting unprofessionally he always lets an Ambassador+ know about the issue (legend with saving clips aswell)

+Although he has been in some trouble previously for things he's done previously (as mentioned above) I believe that since getting his 0-1 whitelist and exec researcher whitelist he's become a perfect role model.
+As for his exec researcher whitelist, although it may mean he has less time to spend with the DIA it puts us in a better place as his knowledge of researcher rules/regs will be perfect for spotting any unethical tests. This also means he can teach others what to look for.

Given what I've seen of Sbeve recently I believe he could be an excellent IA Ambassador, if given the chance. Great work with everything you've done so far and keep it up.

Best of luck - Ambassador Igorski

• Love
Reactions: 'Curio'

Vollgas

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2022
1650870630483.png

Application Accepted

Good day, Agent Spenson

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussion with Dpt. Director Moat, we came to the conclusion that you are qualified for the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador.

As you know, you have received several bans from Internal Affairs over the last months, but we most sincerely believe you have improved your attitude, and we hope to see great things from you. However, keep in mind everything is always taken into account, so we expect impeccable behavior from you from now on.

Find either Director Moat or me in the facility and we will grant you your roles and permissions.

Kindest Regards and congratulations,
Directors Katona & Moat.

Status
Not open for further replies.