Curvy's Blacklist Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curvy

Nov 22, 2022
Your in-game name: Curvy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:140826522

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198241918772/

Date of blacklist:
Unknown / Tested 7/20/2023

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: My guess would be under "Chargeback"

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): Never

Please list any alt accounts: None

Who blacklisted you? (if known): Unknown

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will make the purchase myself instead of a friend making it for me and me giving them the cash to do so.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? I had been warned once but attempted to appeal the warning and even spoke to the staff member myself afterwards for advice to help better understand why the appeal was denied.

Why should you be unblacklisted: I have spoken to my friend about it and he was very apologetic on the whole thing. He even said it never even went through so it was a waste for him and made me get blacklisted. I am sorry for the inconvenience this has created and the stress it would of made to Ventz with this chargeback being initiated. I want to come back to the server I enjoy a lot, now that I am getting a lot more free time from college and work. I want to create some new friends again and possibly see some old ones as well. I was an Nu-7 Member and had gotten myself decently high in the ranks and want to get to that position again myself. I also have some friends from IRL who are wanting to come and join me on Civil Networks SCP RP and teach them the ropes and enjoy playing the server with them in which is also another strong reason I wish to be unblacklisted. I now have a working PayPal account in which I can make payments and purchases myself and not have to require somebody else to make the purchases for me. I also plan on buying my friends who are joining, ranks to also apologize for this problem.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I assure you that I won't break any more rules moving forward. Recognizing the importance of adhering to the community's guidelines, I am committed to upholding a strong sense of integrity and responsibility in all my actions. My past experiences have taught me valuable lessons about the consequences of rule-breaking, motivating me to be more mindful and considerate in my interactions. By staying informed and aware of the rules, I can ensure that my behavior aligns with the expectations of the community. Moreover, I genuinely value the positive atmosphere and trust that flourish within this community, and I want to be a contributing member who creates an enjoyable experience for everyone.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I wish to rejoin the server to be able to play with some of my IRL friends who I have told them about this server. I also wish to begin my progress back to Alpha in which I had started before leaving for college and work. I also would like to rejoin the server because of the amazing people and community. I enjoyed every second of the server and hated having to take a break. I wish to come back stronger and better than ever! The roleplaying opportunities, coupled with the unpredictability of player interactions, ensure that each time I join the server its a great experience. With a great and dedicated staff team, the server continuously evolves and I want to be apart of this once more. Rejoining this SCP-RP server is not just about the game itself; it's about reconnecting with a community.

I appreciate you guys listening and reading my Appeal and I hope you have a great day! <3

Last edited:

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Unfortunately we do not lift blacklists made for chargebacks, best of luck with whatever server you choose to play in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.