Cya guys! [SCP-RP]

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021
Hey guys,

Dominic H had ALOT of fun on this server but of course all fun things must come to an end. I just wanna say thank you to everyone who made the server even more enjoyable and to the friends I made on the way... I have been spending way to much time on this server rather than on my family and irl friends. I'll most likely never appear on-site again but don't see this as saying goodbye, see this as me casting my soul into the real world where I can begin my quest to.. find some bitches.

Yours sincerely and forever,

Dominic H. (P.S Nu-7 >)

Donn Wilson

CC VIP++
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
Bruh this how you do it? Catch you later bro I will probably still be here if you come back haha

John “Atlas” Kent

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 9, 2022
Vietnam
Man, I do not know what to say; I will miss many moments when you kept messing with me like I had to babysit you when you got brainwashed and quirky around the base. I wish you luck and many fortunes in the future, brother <3

NU-7 CPT John "Atlas" Kent

Irish

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 23, 2021
My best mate on the server is leaving, I will love u dominic and maybe now u will play pavlov for once.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Goodbye Dominic, good luck on your future endeavors.

Regards,
Monarch.

Huff

Game Master
Game Master
Jan 23, 2022
Bye Dom, had a great time with you here and I wish you well in the future. It's tough seeing so many of the good people on this server leave.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
I’m late to this but question u were the first COS right?