Accepted Cyanide-gag restriction

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.

pinhead

Jan 27, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Make it so that you physically cannot eat things while gagged in elastic restraints.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not that I'm aware of

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
People can't cyanide or consume bleach while gagged
Realistic

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Development time
Possibly people leaving the cyanide out and just spamming E on it for the entire capture until they're accidentally ungagged? Could be made FRP

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Doesn't seem insanely hard to do, and will help for when you are constantly being gagged/ungagged and attempt to kill yourself. Hostage suicides would no longer be reliant on "timing," rather just spamming the cyanide when you're about to be ungagged. An alternative to this suggestion would be to simply add a cooldown to gagging/ungagging someone, same with blindfolding. Something like making it so you have to hold click and right click on people for a second or two for it to actually work instead of being able to spam it.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
It's already a rule that players can't cyanide/bleach while gagged.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
i mean a way to physically prevent people from eating things while gagged to prevent you from doing so accidentally
i mean +Support i guess, but i'm fairly certain this is a limitation in terms of getting the handcuffs system and the vcraft system to interact with each other like that.

Corr "Perseus" Vynd

Nov 24, 2023
Poland
+support

this wouldn't be too difficult to add, and while we're at it maybe gagged people can finally actually get muted, because right now every time I cuff a D-Class when playing gensec, they keep waffling.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023

Juju

Civil Gamers Expert
May 1, 2022
+Support I mean im kinda support and kinda not i mean the development team has alot of stuff to do and i cant see this taking long but i mean still i really dont know.

"Artemis"

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Group Moderator
Feb 27, 2023
Suggestion Approved
Hi @pinhead,Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​