UTC+3

Character name(s):

- SCPF: "Cyclone" Servski

Civilian name:

- Civ: Molotov / CI-A: Ivan Servski

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

- SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:

- Currently I'm not equipped with any Microphone.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- MTF Nu-7 SGT [Holding] / IA Agent [Holding] / CI-A [Holding] / SCP-096 [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- Right now just asked a Moderator i was told my un-expired ones are: 2x MicSpam / 1x FailRP, for expired ones i don't know.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

- I'm applying for Executive Researcher because I have previously been very active on Senior and want to be helpful to the Research Department as well get experience as a Clearance Level 4 personnel.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

- I'm very active on Sr. Researcher, i know how to conduct tests without fault (most of the time), I have written tutorials and description about different scp's and chemicals, I like observing different tests and giving proper grade on method.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

- I have written about 10 Excellent documents regarding tests with SCP's , 1 showing the effects of a chemical, 2 about how to sample SCP-106 and 035
=========================================================================================================
1# The Punctuation and proper Grammar allows the reader to understand what he is reading
2# Relevant information relating to the document allows the one reading it to easily comprehend all of the data written down.
3# Structure needs to be used in a way that makes the document straight and tight and easily accessible and easy to navigate as well.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

- The role of an Executive researcher is major and with that includes several important responsibilities. First as a CL4 card holder you need to uphold a professional figure. Second is to supervise and mentor new members that joined the Research Division about how it works because they look up to their superior. Third is to give approval for certain tests that may require a higher clearance level or some who are highly dangerous and need special authorization. Forth is to be able to work with other Divisions so the work goes smoothly without any struggle. Fifth is to Grade documents earthier given to you or on SCIPNET regarding any SCP's Study's/Tests with various chemicals.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in

-Ben Servski as his real name was born in eastern Europe on Dec 18th 1989. He always dreamed of becoming a famous scientist. His parents were mostly having to get someone to watch over him because they were always "working". While his parents are working Ben thinks of just walking around the house while his parents were away, he went in their bedroom and opened a cabinet. Nothing special at first but when he looked closely he read the word Secure. Contain. Protect. Two days later his parents come back from their "work" and little Ben asked them what do does documents mean, they were shocked. The next day some Military Soldiers came in their house (MTF) and in a minute they have taken Ben and his parents. The vehicle they were traveling with suddenly stopped and everything became quite they took the little boy with a blindfold and took him to the interrogation room. He was asked a lot of question about how he knew about them. He was scared, but he made it trough, after that he was met by a strange looking man. He told Ben that he cannot leave with that information and had to stay with them. Years passed... When he got old enough he was given the opportunity to become part of the Research Department as Junior researcher. More years passed and he became one of the most successful Senior Researcher for his inventions. He was then known as "Cyclone" Servski. One day he finally decided it's the time to apply for an Executive Researcher. He anxiously was writing and writing until he tough it's perfect. The application was sent to Director Of Researcher for an answer...

Last edited:

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
Currently I'm not equipped with any Microphone
1684999862288.png
Unless you're able to get a hold of one for the interview, I'm not sure if you'll be able to be an Exec. regardless of this application's verdict.

Other than that:
+/- Neutral
10 excellent documents
Application's pretty good
I cannot recall having seen you much

Hi Servski, I've decided to give you a neutral verdict on your application. Having 10 excellent documents you clearly know how to hold tests and document them properly, that I have no doubt. However, I personally cannot really recall having interacted with you or seen you a lot in-game, and because of that I can't give a proper verdict. However, this may just be me. The main reason I wanted to comment on this was because Exec. Researcher applications require you to have a microphone.

Best of luck,
Exec. Researcher James Overscott

George Willson

Jul 21, 2022
-Support
-Overall good application
-No interactions, but I've been on ROA recently
-Seems to have lied about the 10 excellent documents, none of them have been logged and unless you can provide us with the exact names so they can be checked on the ScipNet I doubt you actually have them, last month you made an app stating that you had only 2.
-Bad reputation

Last edited:

George Willson

Jul 21, 2022
Changed to -Support, mainly due to the first negative in the edited reply, if you can provide us with the names of the documents for each of the excellent documents then I'll either change it to Neutral or +Support, lying in application is not something I'd like to see from a future exec and as it stands there is no proof that any of those excellent documents exist. You should have the names available on the clipboard draft.

Ivan Linchev

Sep 14, 2022
Changed to -Support, mainly due to the first negative in the edited reply, if you can provide us with the names of the documents for each of the excellent documents then I'll either change it to Neutral or +Support, lying in application is not something I'd like to see from a future exec and as it stands there is no proof that any of those excellent documents exist. You should have the names available on the clipboard draft.
Hello, i see you thought i'm lying about my excellent documents and i understand without any proof, second i don't have them in my clipboard because a half a month or a month prior my pc was pre installed to get rid of a virus, also with that pre installation i have lost my garry's mod data which leads to that everything has to be installed again and with that i lost the saved data of the server that is kept in the folder of gmod like the clipboard saves. Also doesn't the server delete documents of SCIPNET after about a week because of server health (i was told by a mod when i told them i cant find my documents)

Last edited:

George Willson

Jul 21, 2022
I just checked the SCIPNET and almost immediately found a document from almost a year ago, I don't know how long it takes for them to be wiped but it certainly isn't a week.

Ivan Linchev

Sep 14, 2022
I just checked the SCIPNET and almost immediately found a document from almost a year ago, I don't know how long it takes for them to be wiped but it certainly isn't a week.
Idk @George Willson thats what i was told, im going home now ill ask some people if they can help me find them and if they find them ill contact you trough game or here

Last edited:

'Halberd'

Nov 7, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Research Department Leadership.

Hello, @Ivan Linchev

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Director of Research,
Jack "Cader" Raider

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.