Status
Not open for further replies.

Pengu

Jan 15, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Cyrage
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 251h
In what country are you located?: Norway
Time zone:EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Pengu CSG and GA-S NU7
Chaos name (include your rank): none
Civilian name: Marco divinti
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:433772763
Discord ID (name#0000): Cyrage53
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First staff app yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 warnings Jan 1 :failrp and mar 12:scamming.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:3-5h
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:i have always liked helping people and i want to try out here and see if i can do some good here, i also like the server and spend alot of time here so why not help the server i like to play on.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:i would be able to help with rule breakers and common questions. i have alot of experience with moderating, i have been SuperAdmin on 1 gmod server, i have had my own discord server with 800+ active members, have had alot of experience moderating chats in streams and what not. thats why i am more "special" than other applicants i have many years of experience with this kind of work.

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
+ Support

- Active
- Previous Experience
- Good interactions

- Could use a bit more play time for better understanding of the rules

Hello pengu, I'll be giving you a +Support
as my verdict. You are an active member of the community who I've heard nothing but good things from. You have 2 warnings both expired which is always nice to see. Although due to your play time I am not 100% if you fully understand the mechanics and rules the best which is why I recommend you should get a bit more. But you do have previous experience which is great it's just some rules and guidelines over at that server may be different to the ones we have here.

Regardless, best of luck on your verdict.

Pengu

Jan 15, 2023
+ Support

- Active
- Previous Experience
- Good interactions

- Could use a bit more play time for better understanding of the rules

Hello pengu, I'll be giving you a +Support
as my verdict. You are an active member of the community who I've heard nothing but good things from. You have 2 warnings both expired which is always nice to see. Although due to your play time I am not 100% if you fully understand the mechanics and rules the best which is why I recommend you should get a bit more. But you do have previous experience which is great it's just some rules and guidelines over at that server may be different to the ones we have here.

Regardless, best of luck on your verdict.
thank you. i am always learning and reading up on the rules as i have taken an intrest in the staff team.

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
Hey @Cyrage ,

+/- Nuetral.

+application

I am unable to provide a proper verdict due to insufficient interactions.

Good luck on your application
Holland.

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Neutral

+/- Not enough interactions

Hello,
Due to not having enough interactions with you on the server, I cannot give a proper verdict. Therefore I will have to give you a neutral verdict.

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Neutral

Very few/no rememberable interactions

Nonky

Donator
Jun 15, 2023
Neutral leaning towards +support
+ Active
+ Previous Experience

-Few or no previous interactions

Hi,
From a surface level, your activity and application appear to be good, however due to the lack of interactions, I cannot give a proper verdict on your character.

Good Luck!

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Cyrage

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

It seems that you are not yet a recognized member of the community, With this it would be challenging to vouch for you as a benefit to the staff team, become more engaged in our forums, Speak with people ooc, and become a well-known member before attempting to re-apply. Along with this, your application seems to be lacking in certain areas.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.