Denied D-Class Escape Addition

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerJ

Mar 13, 2023
What does this suggestion add:

Revamp the escaping system to function similarly to the SCPs. Upon successfully escaping, players will have the option to earn XP and respawn in D-Block, adding a new level of excitement and rewards to the gameplay experience.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

1. Increased Engagement and Reward: By adding an XP system and respawning option upon successful escape, players are incentivized to work harder to escape and earn rewards. This could result in increased player engagement and a more satisfying gameplay experience.
  2. Enhanced Realism: The suggested change is inspired by the SCP universe, which is known for its immersive and realistic worldbuilding. By incorporating elements of the SCP universe into the gameplay, the server could potentially create a more immersive experience for players and attract fans of the SCP lore.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

1. Imbalance of Gameplay: If the XP rewards for escaping are too high, or if the respawn option makes it too easy for players to escape, it could potentially create an imbalance in the gameplay. Players may focus solely on escaping rather than engaging in other aspects of the game, leading to a less diverse and interesting gameplay experience.
  2. Development Resources: Implementing the suggested change would require additional development resources and time from the server's development team. If the team is already stretched thin or has other priorities, it may not be feasible to make the suggested changes without sacrificing other aspects of the game.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

I believe that the suggested change has the potential to improve the gameplay experience for players and attract more fans to the server. As such, I recommend that the suggestion be seriously considered and potentially implemented.

grunger

Feb 26, 2023
+/-

I like the idea of XP for SCPs, Credits for D-Class more, where the earned credits can be spent in future escapades.

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
This is literally already a thing, the reward is just so low it's not worth doing.

Filip McSpazz

Feb 19, 2023
Escaping is near impossible during play time unless it’s 12 am or if you get good at escaping it’s more fun to fuck with foundation so I do agree it’s needs to be updated

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied
Hi @6thMayKing,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because this is already an in-game feature.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.