PAC Request D-class hunter pac3 model

Tagging threads containing character bios which request approval for in-game PAC designs relating to the description of the character.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anatolye Vestov

Sep 21, 2023
In a secret laboratory somewhere deep on an isolated island, a group of scientists sought to push the boundaries of medicine. Their goal was noble: to find a remedy to cure incurable diseases. But in their desperate quest, they crossed a forbidden line.

Among the prisoners in a nearby prison was a man formerly convicted of a crime he did not commit. His name was Alex. He had always maintained his innocence, but no one had ever paid attention to his protests. He had become a sort of symbol, an example of what happened to those who dared to defy authority.

The scientists, eager to test their miracle potion, decided to make him their guinea pig. Alex was taken by force to their laboratory, strapped to an operating table. They injected him with their experimental serum, hoping to see him miraculously heal. But things didn't go as planned.

Instead of curing him, the serum had monstrous effects on the prisoner Hunter. His body twisted in pain as convulsions shook him. His screams echoed through the corridors of the laboratory, but no one came to his aid. The scientists, horrified by what they had unleashed, desperately tried to contain the situation, but it was too late.

Hours passed in this nightmare, until calm finally returned. But when the scientists dared to approach the operating table, what they discovered chilled them with fear. Hunter stood there, his eyes once filled with life were now empty, his complexion pale and his skin turning gray. He had been transformed into a creature that was neither quite alive nor quite dead: a zombie.

The human that was once Hunter began to devour everything in its path. The scientists, realizing the horror of their creation, attempted to contain the epidemic that was beginning to spread across the island. But their efforts were in vain. Soon, the prison, the laboratory, and the entire island became the scene of a living nightmare, as the zombies multiplied relentlessly.

Among them, Hunter wandered aimlessly, his consciousness lost in the twists and turns of his ravaged mind. He had become the embodiment of vengeance, a punishment for those who had dared to play with life and death. And as the island descended into chaos, one thing was certain: the sins of men never stay buried for long.

Attachments

• phot1-min.png
    phot1-min.png
    549.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Phot 2-min.png
    Phot 2-min.png
    357.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Alex/John Dingle

Donator
Sep 7, 2022
Bro, first of all this most likely won't be accepted. There is no lore behind it and doesn't look that realistic in terms of what d class should look like. Also this request has only been up since yesterday. I could take upto an entire week maybe even more to get this approved.

Anatolye Vestov

Sep 21, 2023
Bro, first of all this most likely won't be accepted. There is no lore behind it and doesn't look that realistic in terms of what d class should look like. Also this request has only been up since yesterday. I could take upto an entire week maybe even more to get this approved.
it's normal that it doesn't look like the d-class model because I edited a model... . So if i just add a lore, my model can be approved ?

Status
Not open for further replies.