Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:454552253
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RIP_CARDIGAN/
Date of ban: 12/9
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): XP Grinding
Who banned you: Zues
Ban length?: 1 day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): I dont have it
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will turn my computer off before I sleep but I was super tired and I slumped on my keyboard and desk
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Nope.
Why should you be unbanned: Because I couldnt control ,my sleepiness nature, I am a human I fell asleep on my keyboard I had a long rough day, I had to go places and when I came to it and back awake, I was banned. Without notice or anything without giving my point out to anybody at all. I was on SCP 682 for hours and I eventually fell asleep and I woke up banned I am sorry. Perhaps I slept on my W key or something and kept moving forward but please forgive me it wont happen again.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I wont fall asleep again on my computer and when I feel tired Ill go to my bed upstairs?
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because this ban was false and I just bought XK Class VIP a few hours ago and I was hoping to use it but instead the second I get on the XK class job I get banned because I fell asleep waiting in the queue for 13 hours it said, And I also had a very tiring day from work today cleaning shit out of a urinal. I didnt mean to XP grind 30 xp

Author

Jun 8, 2022
Hello @Dallas, I'll be responding to your ban appeal today with my side of the story.
I was on the job "Admin on duty" I was nocliping around the map to different SCPs making sure no one farming them for sample due to new rules changes and I stumbled upon your containment cell. What I witnessed inside your containment cell was SCP 682 (you) spinning around in a circle multiple times. This is a very common way of XP farming; after I seen you XP farming I checked your warnings for prior warns and you were clean as a whistle but I still had to ban you for XP farming due to the Punishment Guidelines staff have to follow when dealing with rule breakage.​
Sincerely, Zeus​

DaeDae

Apr 5, 2022
an as a whistle but I s
Yeah I was clean I had no malicious intent, I am probably going to get my ethics committee assistant application denied now due to a false ban, I wasnt farming with the intent to get xp or farming at all for that matter I was resting my head on my keyboard because I was waiting 13 hours for breach protocol, check logs.

I Just want this ban/warn wiped my day is basically up now and I dont want anything else to come from it, simple mistake

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi @Dallas,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

While it may not have been your intention to farm xp, using the +left/+right commands to bypass our afk system is not allowed. In the event that you're breached and you're afk, it ruins the experience of other players as you're not actively playing and other players will see it as a waste of a breach slot.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.