Dallas' Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaeDae

Apr 5, 2022
Your in-game name: Flower Puffer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:454552253
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198869370234
Date of ban: Today
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Banned for Toxicity and Spamming Admin Chat
Who banned you: Wrath
Ban length?: A day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): Its on the website lol
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will stop asking in staff chat for the Steam ID of the Staff members I would like to report for corruption.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yeah a few times but all the times were false and I can prove it with clippings.
Why should you be unbanned: Because it was false, Simple I was on the server then I said Fuck A-1 after they were body blocking the stairs in D-block for no reason then they made a ticket after I was RDM'ed by a A-1 then I was job banned on top of that for asking why they killed me rightfully upset, then I went to ask in the admin chat for help then they banned me when I was asking for informaiton on the people who false treated me. Please fix this and stop hiring incompetence. the staff memeber who took my ticket wouldnt listen to me and talked over me and refused to accept any information he just warned me based off word of mouth and chat apparently when what I said in chat was not toxic. If someone else in chat before me can say Fuck D- Class I can say the same about A-1 there is no rules against it I looked in the rulebook many times, Everyone Should be treated Equally. And this is clearly bias since the member who took my ticket was A-1 Affiliated with friends. It was more a banning from feelings, rather than rules.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I wont report any staff member.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because I spent money on this server, good money and it shouldnt go to waste because of the staff members mistake.

DaeDae

Apr 5, 2022
If u need any video evidence of the sit and prior chat logs add my discord for evidence
Dallas#4377

I dont want any staff member banned or removed, Just retrain them please so more mistakes dont happen like this. I suggest reading glasses and hearing aids.

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
Complaint Response
Hello DaeDae, thanks for taking the time to make this complaint. I warned you for toxicity the first time as you had said several toxic things regarding Alpha-1 in OOC chat. The second time, I brought you for saying ‘Fuck Alpha 1’ and I asked you to stop what you were saying overall in OOC, then you started insulting me instead for about a minute before I warned you.

I would like to add I am not affiliated with any A1 members in any way except a few who are CI on the side.

DaeDae

Apr 5, 2022
Of course the CI Commander would take side of the CI lol, That says it all. And it wasnt even close to a minute it was a 20 seconds of WARRANTED frustration. Because nobody should be warned for saying Fuck Alpha 1.

Free speech its not toxic its just words, And if you dont like it fuck you too

DaeDae

Apr 5, 2022
How can you let everyone else go without a ban, two false warns, and false mutes? Why did I get this but not everyone else who was "Toxic" In OOC saying Fuck D-Class And Fuck GENSEC hm? How is that fair? Does A-1 Have a specific hidden rule where if you insult their branch you get job banned, false banned and false warned twice? That doesnt make sense to me.

Sorry for hurting A-1's Feelings, I wont make staff complaints apparently its against the rules to ask for their steam ID in admin chat then get yelled at by 3 different people when I am trying to RESOLVE a issue. And that issue is that whoever trained this dude clearly made a oopsie

For the record ^ I was muted and gagged so HOW THE FUCK ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO GET YOUR ATTENTION?!?! I am not waiting a bullshit 30 minutes to talk to you idiots. I have a life and clearly you didnt appreciate it considering you banned me because of it. I wasnt even given a verbal I was just instantly warned because of a power hungry staff member wanted to use his funny powers to ruin my day since I offended his friends.

Last edited:

Wrath

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
May 17, 2023
Hello,

You made about 5-10 staff requests over the course of 5-10 minutes that were incredibly toxic in nature (SL can also DM me for screenshots of these if needed). Steeven kicked you for spamming admin chat during these messages. I told Steeven I was just going to pull you and ban you since you were being incredibly toxic still even after the warning he gave you, this time directed at Steeven in admin chat. He told me I can go ahead with the ban and that he kicked you to stop the admin chat spam, and thus you recieved a 1 day ban.

You then proceeded to go in discord and continue to spam me with toxic messages (pictures will be sent to the SL/SSL member reviewing the case if necessary).

Also, a couple clarifying things,

No one from A-1 made a sit on you regarding your behavior in OOC chat, and Steeven explained the cirumstances for your warning which I was not apart of. However you said a lot more than just "F A-1", and I encourage the SL/SSL member reviewing this to DM me in discord for proof of all you said.

Also, Steeven has quiet literally no relationship with A-1 he's not an A-1, OA, or O5/invited guest and is never in comms with us outside of the rare occasion he needs to talk to A-1 regarding SL stuff.

That is everything from my end. Please wait for the member of SL/SSL who is handling this ban appeal to make a verdict on your appeal.

Last edited:

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi DaeDae,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Its seems you have continued your toxic streak even after being banned, and have both in here and on discord continued with your attitude.

Have another two days off.​

Status
Not open for further replies.