What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: I do indeed.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-CI-D (held)
-GOC-LCPl (held)
-Gsd captain (Holding)
-E-11 Lieutenant (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have a few warning but all should be expried other than 1, which i got 2 month ago for thirdperson peaking.

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?

-Although i wasn't a captain for that long, i am still very dedicated to the role. The main reason i am applying, beacuse of the state of gensec regarding new players.
I want gensec to be a more welcoming environment to cadets, who just started playing gensec. These cadets should also get a better traning/rundown so they know what they are doing, rather then experiment themselfs and potentially getting in trouble for something they didn't know. I also want to stop toxicity and major unprofessionalism beacuse sometimes, it can make a huge dent someone's impression on the department and it can also make it so unenjoyable. I also belive that Gsd is getting outdated should it be the Hwl/rrt tests, or combat/site duties in general.I was also thinking, Due to my unique Time zone i could easily oversee other captains and gsd during lowpop, which can be a major help for the department.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:

played seriously in almost every single department especially gensec, so i know what a department needs for it to run smootly:
-A competent and a confident leader.
-Dedication to the department
-Activity in the department
-occasionally testing the state of the department, and checking+making a solution how can it be improved.
I belive i have all of these traits, and i could make gensec thrive. During my time in other factions/regiments gave a ton of experiment how can i make gensec much more efficent against internal threats, and external. I could implement many many tactics against all of the factions and not just the generic "protect d block" or "ci raiding frontal set up a firing line" I could also implement tactics on breaches, due to my experience regarding it. So it would be more entertaning with a collected gensec to fight breach, while also being much more efficent. I always loved gensec, it was always my favourite department. During my almost 600 hours just on gensec, made me realise that it is nowhere near perfect. Although it wont ever be perfect, it can drastically be improved.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:

Now a chief has much bigger responsibility in rp than a captain:
- A chief of security should be a rolemodel to all gensec
-Overseeing every captain and making sure everything is okay.
-Accepting new captains into the department
-Creating new policies so the general security could be much more efficent.
-Making sure everything is up to date, should it be a documentation, or policies regarding gsd.
-Making sure that gsd have the best possible relations with other regiments/departments.
-Chiefs are also working closely with the site administration.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in: (Part 1 in my captain application)
After Captain "Damned" 'The immortal Captain' was rescued from the DEATH dimension, better known as: SCP-2935 O,death by omega-1 designated codename: "Law's left hand" horrible things started to happen. The entire world was dying by mysterious force. Of course, "Damned" knew what was all of this about.
When they rescued the captain, they allowed DEATH to follow them into their dimension. Now the single hope was "Damned". Damned asked himself: can i even do this? Can i beat death itself? The voices in his head told him that: this your destination.... to defeat the corrupted DEATH from an other world.At last they fought.
"Damned" managed to defeat DEATH by unknown means. but humanity was eradicated... But wait. there is something left. SCP-2000 he read about. Maybe i could restore site-65 then humanity! he said to himself. When he managed to succesfully restore site 65 to its glory. They asked: Who are you? "Damned":Don't worry about it, i just run the security down here. (To be countinued...)

To: Damian Max
Subject: Chief of Security Application Decision

2SMRF4Y.png
[ Application Status: Denied ]

Captain Damian Max

Site Administration thanks you for your interest in becoming the Chief of Security.

This message is to inform you that your application has been Denied.
After discussion, we have decided to move forward in another direction. We hope you will continue to excel within your current position, and look forward to seeing you grow as a member of your department.

If you wish to discuss further, you may reach me by email.

Regards,
Site Director Marvin Garden

Reactions: Dayumian max
Status
Not open for further replies.