Time zone: AST
UAN name (regiment and rank): SOTF CPT Dan Bambozzini
NWO name (regiment and rank): SWB CPL Dan Bambozo
Civilian name: Dan Bambozo
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made?
No

[MilitaryRP] UAN UAF CPT Dan Bambozzini Reg Command Term Application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: one for MRDM but it was removed. A bunch of guys messing around at 1 am and we got banned. A warn for FearRP as I didn’t fully understand how /me strip worked.
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: I have experience as AC, playing for about 1-2 months before resigning due to me not being active.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Allied Command?: I have a lot of experience on the server and I have a lot of knowledge on most parts of the server. I have experience leading regiments as well as leading UAN as a whole, getting many victories during the little time I got to play as AC and helping out regiments where they need to be helped. I'm a well liked guy around most parts (I think and I hope) and I try to fix problems and train people where they need to be trained. I hope to come back to high command to help out UAN in leading wars.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
UAF COL
SOTF CPT

-
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:

- Dedicated, I’m always trying my best even at the lowest points of UAN, while everyone may feel demotivated, I always try and keep going and trying to cheer people up. Even when I get stressed over defeats, I try again next war and try to fix areas where we have problems.

- Observant, I’m always observant about all my teammates, always willing to reach out to them if there are any issues that they need to work on, whether it be behavior or war related.

-Friendly and involved with other regiments and I try to have a good connection with them. I always try to be friendly to other regiments, communicate with them whenever needed about any issues and I never try to be toxic towards them, especially as an AC member where you need to be involved with all regiments in order for you to succeed as a leader in and out of wars.

-I’m from NA, meaning I can lead late night wars. I’m on for those late night wars and it’s really stressful cuz 60% of the time, there’s no AC on, 12 v 12 war and they have a clear advantage over us with generals.

- I have past experience as a high command member.

Weaknesses:

- I can get burnt out sometimes, making me want to take some breaks for a couple of days and not be as active.

- Toxic people can get to me sometimes. I hate when people are toxic to me and usually I can ignore it but it gets to a point where it can affect me a bit.

-I am short tempered sometimes, sometimes starting arguments and getting heated/ annoyed.

-My Activity might be seen as extremely bad, but I meet the requirements of getting on every 5 days which means I'm not inactive. I have a life you know D:

This is a bit of a copy paste from my last AC app because well, it's sort of the same thing I was gonna put anyways but I changed a couple things due to things changing from last time.

Last edited:

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
-Support
+Active.
+Decent Leadership afaik.

-SOTF is in a bad place right now and can't afford to lose any more COs.
-You can be quite toxic at times, which AC do not need right now.
-You've previously joined AC and left within like 2 weeks.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
-SUPPORT

-Left AC literally 2 weeks ago
-Completely Toxic
-Does not welcome feedback constructively

Hi Dan, honestly SOTF is in a considerably worse place right now and AC does not need you to return. Your time in AC was not perceived well and sadly when people brought points to you to work on, they were carelessly dismissed and forgotten. You have, more often than not, bouts of toxicity and times of singlemindedness. These are qualities that we do not wish to see on the server especially when you are to be in a position of trust and where people look up to you. Your recent behavior is concerning, the disrespect towards current AC members is honestly not encouraging. Also, it has been revealed recently that you are on an "unofficial perma-ROA", your inactivity will not help the side in a desperate time like this. This may be blunt, but UAN needs strong leaders who can heal the side, I don't see you as one of these people sadly.

Hamood

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
Baghdad
-Support

+Active
+/-Decently mature
-Can get toxic
-Joined AC and stepped down within a short time

You leaving for AC would put SOTF in an even worse spot with 2 CPT's leaving it and I do believe this decision you're making is an impulse reaction to a certain AC members recent behavior. So I am leaving this verdict.

Best of luck

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
I want to withdraw my application. It’s clear that my behavior has changed since I applied the first time and I’ll need to work on that before I apply for AC.

Reactions: Hamood and Kiwi
Status
Not open for further replies.