Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
FailRP - talking as SCP
FailRP/job abuse
FearRP
NLR
Meta
FailRP
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
As first I joined the server I was interested in the Research Department but took a quick break for a while however I'm back in the research team and while I was in the server early I helped a lot of Jr Researchers learn how to do good tests and how to make good documents after the break I went back on the research team and I saw a lot of Jr Researchers struggling with tests and no Sr is helping them and I have seen a lot of Researchers requiring Grade on there document to be rated and I just thought to myself that I'm on the server for a long time from morning to night and I decided to try and become Executive to help researchers become successful Sr's and do Good documents, tests I just enjoy the Research department and I believe that I will do excellent Executive Researcher I also believe I will be great for helping the research department become a better department assisting DoR
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I am friendly and I enjoy doing Documents, Tests, Helping Jr Researchers
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? I do have excellent documents
Excellent = 6
Good = 3
Average = 2
Bad = 0

What makes an excellent Document?
An excellent document just has all details
Has excellent grammar
Has excellent Aim
Has excellent Method
Is explained Good
every small detail added from the Start to the End

-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: Executive Researcher has a lot of responsibilities here are some
Helping Jr Researchers understand the Research Department
Rating Documents are given by Researchers
Uploading Documents that Researchers would like to share with the department
Testing on L4 SCP's
Giving access to Researchers to test on l4 SCPs for a bit such as the 079 interview test while the executive is watching over
Helping DoR with work paper
Hosting lectures to help Jr Researchers, Researchers, Sr Researchers
Explaining how to make good documents

-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
. . .

. . .

LEVEL 4 ACCESS KEYCARD IS REQUIRED.

* you can see a man with a white coat bring up a Level 4 Access Keycard and place it on a scanner *

*The scanner reads the following text*

Access granted Welcome DoR

Info about Sr Researchers? Y/N

. . .

Y . . .

Opening. . .

Sr. Oreo? Y/N

Y

[LOADING please wait]

level access: clearance 4

Name: [REDACTED]
History: Oreo was born in Bulgaria in the small city of Varna His father was a police chief that died by a Mafia member due to revenge about one of the workers that went to jail due to being caught by Oreo's Father And his mother went missing while Oreo was 9 years old the reason Oreo's Mother went missing is that she was working for the foundation and she died in an accident of an SCP Containment Breach event before her death the role she had was an Executive Researcher Oreo was always being lied that his mother worked for the CIA to keep her safe from the Chaos Insurgency since L4 are high-value member which lies saved her from being kidnapped by the Chaos Insurgency and to keep the foundation secret Oreo's father knew that she worked for the Foundation but never shared with anyone after the death of his father Oreo begin to live alone at the age of 25 after that he joined the police after 2 years of being in the police he joined the army he got accepted and started after 2 days of being accepted after 1 year of being in the army he did a good job to be promoted to a SGT only in 2 days and he was noticed by the SCP foundation after that he was signed to kill a terrorist gruop located in [REDACTED] after the mission was done Oreo was designeded dead by the world but he really wasen't he was only kidnapped by the SCP foundation to be asked if he would like to work for the foundation as security cadet and explained what he would do Oreo accepted the office and became a cadet year of working he decided to resign from the General Security Department and join the Research Department becoming a Jr Researcher he learned some stuff from watching all the tests he done as cadet after that he worked his way up to Sr Researcher helping Jr Researchers and making more documents becoming succesful Sr.Researcher

Level Access: clearance 5

Name: Daniel 'Silk'
History: Daniel Silk started as a security cadet for the foundation after a long time he got promoted to officer > SGT > CPT after his promotion to CPT he joined the mobile task force E-11 ''Nine-tailed Fox'' becoming a CPL he was seen that he had Good Combat and leadership skills and was selected for a member of the Alpha 1 ''Red Right Hand'' Protecting the Overseer council after a long time of working as A-1 he resigned and became a member of the research department going from Jr To Sr after that he still remembered how was a member of a-1 and was told not to say anything about a-1 or the 05 council as his position going to the research department to all knowledge he died while protecting an overseer member but it was only a disguise so he wouldn't be counted as a target for the Chaos insurgency

Details: After Daniel Resigned from Alpha 1 he was given Class-E amnestics to forget about the council and how he worked for it for to the avoid of info leaks

This Knowledge is only known by 05 members

Thank you for reading my application!

Last edited:
Reactions: McFlurry

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
I am giving you +support for the following reasons
-Mature
-Only good interactions
-Understands the role
-Active

I wish you best of luck on your verdict,
Bacon

Executive Researcher (Holding)
096 Whitelist
Both agents

Nu-7 SPEC, E-11 PVT (Held)

Reactions: Insurgent oreo

Prophet

Aug 11, 2022
+support
seem him on quite actively on researcher and has gotten more and more into the role and overall the documents that I've seen from him are quite good

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

+ SUPPORT

I still remember you and all you did for my department, I trust you can achieve the same for the Department of Research.

ayano

Dec 17, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of research department Leadership.

Hello, @Xrz

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Director of research
Dr. ayano

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Wow
Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.