For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4-6 months
In what country are you located?: Bulgarian
Time zone: Eastern European Time
Character name(s): Daniel 'Silk'
Civilian name: Daniel Peterson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: 096 whitelist(Holding),e-11 (held) nu-7 (holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Failrp (dont remember) meta (dont remember) NRL (d-class dusguised as guard was teaming with scp and they killed me i came back and shot him)
-
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant? Because i am online very much all the time and i actually rp good in my belives i will do great job as hosting medical lisence tryouts,etc
-
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?: i am very actively and i will host alot of medical lisence tryout so people who wanted to rp as doctors can have there shots since alot of people are asking for it
-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice: Doing EST, asking what scp the subject requesting EST was exposed to after that asking the subject if he approves the EST to be done if they agree they will be asked if they have been revived in that life before if they say no the EST will be preformed and they will be asked to look at the wall after they look at the wall they will be told to not go to the light afterwards aim for the neck and shoot afterwards they are dead grab the harpoon and revive them asap
-
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?: Make sure all medical personal are doing there jobs right and make every medical personal become the best of best medics.
-
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in: Daniel peterson was born in august 17[REDACTED] went to Harvard University and finished with 100% score after that 3 years later Daniel Silk was choosen to become consultant from the secretive S.C.P foundation helping more trainee medics becoming offical doctors

Last edited:

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
-Support
Fix the app.
I don't know you and can't judge your medical skills but the application is awful. Grammar could use some improvement, although you are not native English, the answers are all one sentence long and shows no effort.

Your lore is awful and is incredibly short, it tells me nothing about your character. Add some backstory and information about the character.

Other than the app I can not judge your skills as I do not know you so I will leave the rest the DoMs
Good luck!

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
-Support
Fix the app.
I don't know you and can't judge your medical skills but the application is awful. Grammar could use some improvement, although you are not native English, the answers are all one sentence long and shows no effort.

Your lore is awful and is incredibly short, it tells me nothing about your character. Add some backstory and information about the character.

Other than the app I can not judge your skills as I do not know you so I will leave the rest the DoMs
Good luck!
Thank you for your opinion i will take that advice!

Popko

Jul 27, 2022
Inside your drywalls
-Support

There are certainly good points to your application, but there are too many things I personally am unhappy about. I ask you to take the points below and improve for next time.

-I understand that English is not your native language, but there's little punctuation and a lot of spelling mistakes. I'd work on that the most.

-'Make sure all medical personal are doing there jobs right and take medical care of every memeber of ethics and 05 members' In this part you should also mention doing licenses for people. Besides that, we rarely take special care of the ethics committee and the O5 council. Our main job is to assist medical personnel into becoming better medics and train the future medics for the betterment of the foundation besides getting people medically certified.

-Your lore is very short and doesn't really say anything about your motives to become a Medical Consultant. Most points have already been stated by Moon's comment above. Besides this, the S.C.P. Foundation is not well known at all and is incredibly secretive. You could very well be chosen and taken into the foundation, but it is only well known to it's personnel.

Nonetheless, you did submit an application and I wish you the best of luck.

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
-Support

There are certainly good points to your application, but there are too many things I personally am unhappy about. I ask you to take the points below and improve for next time.

-I understand that English is not your native language, but there's little punctuation and a lot of spelling mistakes. I'd work on that the most.

-'Make sure all medical personal are doing there jobs right and take medical care of every memeber of ethics and 05 members' In this part you should also mention doing licenses for people. Besides that, we rarely take special care of the ethics committee and the O5 council. Our main job is to assist medical personnel into becoming better medics and train the future medics for the betterment of the foundation besides getting people medically certified.

-Your lore is very short and doesn't really say anything about your motives to become a Medical Consultant. Most points have already been stated by Moon's comment above. Besides this, the S.C.P. Foundation is not well known at all and is incredibly secretive. You could very well be chosen and taken into the foundation, but it is only well known to it's personnel.

Nonetheless, you did submit an application and I wish you the best of luck.
Thank you for the advice i will try to fix the upsetting stuff!

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
Thank you for the advice i will try to fix the upsetting stuff!
If you think your grammar or spelling Isn’t very good run you can run your application through Grammarly, it just auto corrects the mistakes you made.

Simon

Aug 27, 2021
- Support
> I have never seen you on medicine.
> You put no effort into this application.
> You put out 2 applications in the same day.
> I haven't really had many interactions with you.

"Clumsy"

Sep 3, 2022
-Support
-Never seen you on medical could just be differnt time zones
-Very small amount of detail
-I've seen 2 apps made by you on the same day
-Doesnt understand key points of a consultant

I will ask that you try to work on these things over a couple of weeks and then make another app.

Daszker

Jun 22, 2022
1670177545574.png

Good Morning,
Thank you for showing interest for the role. We have reviewed your application for the Medical Consultant and we chose to decline. We tried to look for your involvement in the medical department to no avail. Your application is also not to the best standard.

Signed by Dpt. Director of Medicine
Dave Frontownic

Status
Not open for further replies.