Daniel 'Silk' Epoc Overseer assistant (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:598916383
Discord name: Xrz#5311
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5-6 months now
In what country are you located?: Bulgaria
Time zone: EET
Character name(s): Foundation ( Daniel 'Silk' Epoc) Chaos Insurgency ( Daniel Peterson)
Civilian name: Civil (Brant Peterson)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-B (holding), E-11 CPL (Holding), Nu-7 PVT x2 (held), SCP-096 (holding), GSD CPT (holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Only warnings
FailRP - talking as SCP
FailRP/job abuse
FearRP
NLR
Meta
FailRP

-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: Durning my time as CPT for GSD I have been helping the chief of security a lot and I believe I understand the point of being an assistant here are some of the reasons that I mainly believe are gonna make me the best candidate I am also really active in the server so I can help as much as possible I'm super friendly to everyone and I believe I will be the best overseer assistant candidate another reason I waited to become an overseer assistant is that I'm friendly to everyone and good at RP so I will try to RP the best I could I am also very mature and I can help with tasks given by the O5 council
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
OSA is to serve and spread the word of the 05 councils such as
Following tasks given by the
O5 council
Giving orders to
A-1 when no O5 is present on site
Spread orders by the O5 council
Help with department interviews
Write Documents if given by the
O5 councils as a task
Said the overseer is to follow any task given by the
O5 council matter what it is
interview departments when given such a task by the
O5
View Documents for the O5 members (such as testing approvals, Etc
Preparing meetings for
O5 members such as (Director of a department requesting a meeting the assistant is to see what is up and inform the O5 member
They are to strictly keep CoC (Code Of Conduct) and Punish anyone who breaks it
They are to make sure every SA+ is doing there job properly

-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in Daniel Silk Epoc was born in a country called Bulgaria in a small city named ''Varna'' was the home of little Daniel his father a police chief and his mother working as a housekeeper one day while Daniel's dad was working on a drug case he was shot and murdered leaving 9-year-old Daniel alone with his mother however that never stopped him from not being happy in life 20 years later 29-year-old Daniel saying his goodbye to his mother before joining the army he served good but was shot in the chest and he fainted, fortunately, he didn't die however he was rushed to the hospital and after he was finally released he resigned from the army after his resign 1 week passed and he was known for ''Walking dead'' for surviving such a deadly shot after that he was invited in some warehouse and inside was a man with a black suit and a black vest his face was not visible he was said that he got a very special offer for Daniel that will help the world Daniel was a bit suspicious about it but accepted after that he was putted in a black van and the car started after 10 minutes he was in some kind of army base he was told to visit CPT [REDACTED] and after that he was explained what he was working for now he understood and for the first days he really enjoyed his job he ranked up to SGT and was called in the Chief office one day for him being promoted to CPT after 10 months of his duty as L4 member and seeing how good he can preform tasks he was invited in a room inside was a man with black suit and hidden face saying '' You are given a very rare offer CPT Silk.'' he was explained that he was gonna preform tasks but not on GSD he agreed and he bacame one of the helpers helping the 05 council

Last edited:

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Hello epoc today I'm leaving a -/+ support

U have cl4 experience as a CPT but you are loosing activity on that as of recently

I have barley seen u on captain. You haven't been logging your activity so as far as I see uve been on captain once.

Will change if I see u more active

Slash

Dec 18, 2021

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Xrz

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.