Daniels CGSF application

Status
Not open for further replies.

James i Johnson

Dec 27, 2020
1. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:543162401

2. In game name: FI Daniel.

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN):
No.

4. Do you have a mic?
Yes, I have mic.

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications.
This is not my first application, but i cant find link, sorry.

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had?
I would say i have about 70 hours as PD

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers?
First if he was unarmed i'd ask him calmly to face the wall.
But if he was armed i'd ask him to calm down, if he did calm down i'd tell everything is gonna be fine if you will just cooperate.
Lets say he does not calm down i would have to taze him, and then after that cuff him and tell him next time try to cooperate with us, its gonna be easier.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die?
I would run to the place and find out who killed him, when I wound out i'd tell him face the wall if not i'll have to taze him and call a backup to assist me with arresting that person

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid?
I would try to say that we need hex shields for us to be more safe and get a warrent on who ever we are raiding.
If I had to lead a raid i'd ask someone to place down a PD raiding sign, when we have done that i'd get hex shields and start the raid, if we lose many officers i'd say we can't lose anymore officers i have to call of the raid so we don't lose more in terms of RP.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime).
Taze him, and ask why did you run away politly and arrest them for not cooperating/running away.

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm Yes, but if i get annoyed i might get mad because of anger issues but i am under training of remaining calm.
- Polite yet forceful Yes.
- Effective coordination kinda.
- Excellent marksmanship yes.
- Great role-play ability yes.

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm:7/10
- Polite yet forceful: 6/10
- Effective coordination: 5/10
- Excellent Marksmanship: 7/10
- Role-Play Ability: 8/10

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral

- Haven't seen you in any combat or RP so cannot judge your ability there.
- Not seen too much as PD
- Never seen in TS3 government channels.

Poke me on TS3 whenever you're online so we can patrol together.

Good luck!

Darkos

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
Neutral
-Never seen you as PD
-Never seen you in PD TS
-Never seen you stand out

Erick

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Neutral

-
Unsure of combat / raiding skills.
-Haven't seen you Leading a raid or standing up.
-Haven't seen you on TS3 / Gov channels

Give me a poke whenever you see me online.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Neutral
Good RP
Seen on TS and PD
Combat/Raiding ability can be improved

Zizo

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Denied, after speaking to some CGSF members we have seen you have a lot of recent warnings and also not the best rp. Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks once you improve your RP and your rule knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.