For how long have you played on CG MRP: 1y ish
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
UAN name (regiment and rank): Darkos
NWO name (regiment and rank): SC SCOM 'Horus'
Civilian name: -
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:74457406
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 Warning for placing an illegal fob, was a mis understanding on my part.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: No but, I have ran mini events/trainings in peacetime as high command.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I played SWRP
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 1 on weekdays more on weekends but depending.
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: I would like to contribute to the GM team with a fresh set of ideas. I would like to help make peacetime great again since it seems to have become extremely stale. I believe I can help give the players a reason not to log off during peacetimes.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I used to play darkrp which gave me some decent building experience, I can use this to help design and build small events. I would also like to bring lore events and stronger levels of RP as I haven't seen alot of this as of recent.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

1. Peacetime event: AOR/NWO (could be ran on any side) protect the VIP.
AOR would be protecting a HC VIP, they would have to get the VIP from towns back to base while ER are attacking them. They may use any resource available to them including asking SWB to bring transport helis while they hold off or asking any other regiment to back them up. This would include a large amount of people and help get people active in peacetime. (armoured vehicles are allowed but only when requested, no attack helis, no tac tablet.)

2: Assassination Event.
A high value target has information about newly designed NWO tech, should this information be leaked it could change the tide of the war forever. NWO, your mission is to location and assassinate this target as soon as possible. Please be aware, they are not defenceless. UAN, extract the VIP and get him back to the safety of your base, use any means necessary. (No armoured vehicles, attack helis, tac tablet.)

(It would be a VIP defended by a buffed private army)

3: Operation Trojan Horse (either side can have this event ran on them)
Militia get into a Vodnic ambulance (for nwo, a UAN vehicle for UAN), they will infiltrate into the UAN or NWO base and push their way into the CC without being detected. Once in, the alarms will sound and FP CON 5 will be activated. We will then use voiceamp to tell everyone they have 10 mins to push into the CC and defend from the militia. Should they fail their files will be uploaded onto the web for all to see, should they succeed, they can destroy the device and keep their secrets.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2802199485&searchtext=ww2 We would have to add cap points to this.
The world is coming to an end. NWO have pushed UAN to the edge. (UAN OWN ALL POINTS ON THIS MAP TO BEGIN WITH. NWO MUST PUSH THEM ALL THE WAY BACK TO THEIR BASE). NWO, your mission is as follows, push UAN as far back as possible while they are already on the back foot. UAN keep NWO at bay for as long as possible (until the timer runs out). Heli (depending on skybox) and tank restocks every 1-2 hours. 10m war funds for each side.

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
MPK / AOR:
AOR/MPK, a high value drug lord (militia) is currently trying to smuggle drugs into the base. Intel suggests that they are not the cleanest of workers and may have left a clue trail. We suggest starting your search at towns. Best of luck.
As the GM's we will leave a clue trail leading AOR, MPK to the team that are acting as the drug lords. When they find them it could turn into a fire fight or they could go easy.
SOTF / STS:
NWO scientists have created a deadly air-borne virus. It is currently locked securely in the NWO base. STS, bring an end to UAN and get this air-borne virus within the walls of the UAN base. SOTF, we have intel suggesting that NWO have created their newest biological weapon. We are currently unsure on the use of this however, we expect that they will attack soon. Defend us at all costs. (no helis, tac tabs, armoured vehicles.)
IVG / 15th:
IVG, we have intel suggesting that 15th are attempting to recruit the heaviest armed ER in the world. Should they be successful it would change the tide of the war. Find them, get their first and end what they started.
15th, we have set up a secure meeting point at the top of the construction building in ET. (AFGAN) There you will find the leader of the ER along side his squad. Strike a deal with him and securely extract them back to the UAN base. Should you be successful, it may very well be the end of NWO.
(Transport helis and ground (non armoured) vehicles allowed. (NWO will not be told their meeting location however will get a 2 min headstart to look.)
UAF / SWB:
(To both factions) Our engineers have been working in over drive to ensure we have the relevant stocks for the upcoming events. The sky's will rain. (To SWB) SWB, our intel suggests that UAF are attempting to destroy the evidence left in the west town, we have provided you with 8 helicopters, 5 CAS and 3 attack. (UAF have the same) Destroy the UAF forces before they destroy the evidence left in WT.
(TO UAF) UAF, important information of our last mission was carelessly left in WT in the form of a computer, it is heavily armoured and will require non stop CAS bomb runs onto it. Please be advised, SWB will be trying to stop you.
I will model myself as to something they must destroy with bombs and set my hp appropriately, once I am dead UAF win, if SWB destroy all UAF heli's SWB win.
1stAL / JAC:
(TO BOTH REGIMENTS) Intel suggests that ER have engineered a new type of tank we could only dream of. You must find this tank and get it back into the safety of our walls. Once we have this weapon we can back engineer it and use it for ourselves. Please be advised NWO/UAN are also attempting to get this weapon. (Both sides will be told not to destroy the tank, I will reskin a tank.) Tanks allowed.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

+Support

+Active
+Mature
+Friendly
+Application looks well written with quite a bit of effort into some event ideas

Best of luck on your application!

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support
+active
+Mature
+Good app

Small Events

1st Small event: If this is done well its an great idea and cool but hopefully its not just gonna be swb or aor than its an reg mission

2nd Small event: Decent idea not the most orginal but its fine

3th Small event: I saw the title can't so more if done right SICK event

For small events you will get an +support the events are good but the second is just basic imo but thats fine.

MAP CHANGE

Fun: sounds fun
Lore: sadly there is not real story
Detail: Good enough
Map: Looks nice and done your research

For map change you will get an +support for me the only thing i don't like about it there is no real story.

Regimental events

MPK/AOR: basic drug lord mpk/aor type event.mp3

SOTF/STS: Cool lore and good idea

IVG/15th: Good rp if done right also just an nice idea

UAF/SWB: Good idea

1stAL/JAC: bleh idea

For regimental ideas I wil give you an neutral leaning +support you must be why neutral cause I noticed an funny reused patern in lore INTEL. The only thing about your lore here has shit to do with intel there is no reg event you put in that didn't had the words intel suggests but for the rest the ideas it self are good so no worries you how to structure an good event lore is an side thing but important to make it make sense.

Hey darkos you have quite good idea I have noticed so my verdict will be an +support

Billy Bilgham

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
+Support
mature
good app/events
active

Map change event looks good and the map too.

Goodluck.

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK

Application Accepted

Hi @Darkos

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to take the next steps in becoming a Game Master.

Status
Not open for further replies.