Darksky's Ethics Assistant Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:628657100
Discord name: CorgiPlays#6116 or Billy "Darksky" [A-6 LT]
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 3 months and about 200+ hours of gameplay.
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: GMT-7 or MST
Character name(s): Foundation | Billy "Darksky" Brown | CI | Bill "Sundown" Brown | CIV | Bill Brown
Civilian name: Bill Brown
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: HOLDING E-11 PVT | HOLDING GENSEC Sr. Captain
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 warning for combat jumping and Fail RP while civilian.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I feel I am a great candidate for ECA because of my mainly experience on the server serving as GENSEC Sr. Captain and E-11.
Because of my Captain experience I know my COE very well as I use it on a daily as Captain.

In the past I was the Sub-Division RXT's ACOM and helped out a lot with documents, recruiting and such. Now that RXT and A-6 are combined I am designated an A-6 LT but I still hope to help out a ton. I also feel I would be a great candidate because I could help shine the spotlight on some of the capable younger audience.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- The responsibilities of ECA include Filling in for EC when there are none on site, Assisting EC with their daily tasks (As the name implies), watching over foundation personnel, checking up on departments, enforcing CoE and most importantly for me at least is helping people out.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Billy Brown was a well known Sergeant of the MCPD, He was in many units including the Tactical Response Unit, Special weapons and tactics unit, and the Detective Bureau. One day the MCPD was being attacked by an enemy organization and the MCPD was not doing very well. Then when the sun went down, Billy used his skills to take him and his teammates to the top and win. Ever since that mission he got the codename Darksky.
A few days after his heroics he got a phone call from a mysterious organization called the SCP foundation and that is how Billy "Darksky" Brown got into the foundation..

- Billy started out working in the research department and helped with a lot of experiments and soon moved to doing his own such as SCP-087 Deep Dive and SCP-457 biology tests. Soon after his service in the research department Billy then headed into GENSEC hoping to increase his knowledge of the CoE and CoC. Billy climbed the ranks on GENSEC and soon got to RRT-SGT and was soon made aware that he could have a chance at Captain so he did just that. After one failed attempt he tried again and got his spot at Captain. He has since contributed to GENSEC and its Sub-Divisions and is now known as Sr Cpt. "Darksky". After all this Billy wanted to pursue his dream of helping the world and just then he got the opportunity to have a private tryout and get into E-11. Serving as E-11 he hoped he could get a spot in ISD or LE. And now tired of waiting he want to rise up and join his colleagues in their site administration positions.

Sep 21, 2022
+Support

This is why I think that would make a fantastic ethics assistant.
1. I hand picked him for captain due to his extremely professional manner and maturity
2. He was able to handle all the situations in D-Block super well
3. He is one of the most ethical people I know

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Awesome GENSEC Captain
+Really upholds the CoC and CoE very well
+Mature
+Keeps up on new information and helps contribute to the best of his ability

I have worked alongside Billy for some time now and he is someone who wants to help. He is very educated on his CoE and CoC in which he helped teach me whenever I had questions about these. Overall, I feel that Darksky would make an excellent Ethics Assistant.

Gensec Captain "Nexus One"

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ECA. Following your contributions and efforts in GENSEC, we believe that you are highly capable of this position. Your behavior, your dedication to the Department and the way you uphold the expectations we have instated for the Department has not gone unnoticed.

Congratulations, Darksky.

Contact me Jewel on Discord for more details, and be sure to contact an Admin+ to get your whitelist.

Status
Not open for further replies.