dave1 ban app

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave1

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 21, 2021
Your in-game name:dave1
Your SteamID:76561198844705101
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198844705101/
Date of ban:31/12/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):NRP Offensive/ooc/Fail RP document upload
Who banned you: Console
Ban length?:2w
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.1965/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will stop joking about touchy subjects and will be making sure I upload the correct documents
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned NRP RDM ARDM That's what I can remember
Why should you be unbanned:I don't think I should be unbanned but can it be shortened it was a really touchy subject but it was in mass rdm feel like it should have been warn I understand why got the ban but two weeks in my opinion is a little bit excessive but it's not my opinion that's important it's yours
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:I've learned the severity of breaking rules due to I lost my regimental position in a1 I really want to be a part of this community and I don't want what happened on MRP to happen here I wish to become a strong member of the community not to be known as a common rule breaker
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Is the coolest server around and I have made massive amount of friends on their and to be honest the only friends I've got I'm so sorry for the most stupid things have ever done on the server

Last edited:

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Appeal Denied

Hi @dave1 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Creating and uploading offensive documents in-game is not tolerated in any regard. There are many players in our community and many would take offense to the documents you produced. if you attempt to re-produce similar documents when you're unbanned you will receive a permanent ban.

You may not re-appeal this ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.