Status
Not open for further replies.

david blane

Apr 3, 2022
Name: David Blane
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:185398502
Previous Rank: HMOD
Date of resignation?: 03/10/22
Why did you resign?: Not enough time to do any staff duty's due to other responsibilities
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: yes i was demoted from admin to Head Moderator due to me not being able to fulfil the role of server leadership.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
1671556388950.png

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
I am now available, and I am an active member of MRP who want to help the community via doing staff, sits and helping the community with further rule clearances so everyone has a fun time through the mrp day.

david blane

Apr 3, 2022
i wasnt avaliable to be on yesterday due to reasons that can be discovererd through messaging me on discord!.

also i admit i wasnt best sl but thats why i got demoted from trial admin to headmod

due to unforseen circumstances i am completely unable to access my steam account at the moment until steam support get back to me!

Last edited:

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Neutral

Don't remember much from when you were staff but I wouldnt oppose to giving you another shot.

Best of luck.

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
+Support
Seen active in game and on TS.3
Was a decent staff member in the past

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi David,

Thanks for showing the interest in returning to the staff team! I'm happy to give you Senior Moderator! Please contact an Admin+ to begin your reintroduction to the team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.