David Breen Consultant Application (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:112241295

Discord name:
fvm5x

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Since May 2nd, 2022 (270 Hours)

In what country are you located?:
The United States Of America

Time zone:
Central Standard Time

Character name(s):
David Breen

Civilian name:
David Breen

What server are you applying for?:
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-A.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
Yes, I used to be a little bit devious, but hey, new year new me. I now take the RP much more seriously than I used to and I believe that if I have managed to go without any warnings since last July, my almost year-old warnings shouldn’t be considered a threat.

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
I would like to further my understanding in the Medical Department and believe I have what it takes to assist all positions of the Medical Department. I also want to help Trainees, Doctors, and Senior Doctors further their understanding of their role in the department, and aim to assist more patients through strategic and thoroughly-planned medical procedures and through spreading knowledge of the Medical Department’s goals and guidelines.

What makes you suitable for a Medical Consultant?:
I am extremely fluent in the server’s chemistry system, and would use my understanding of the system to assist Chemists as well as doctors who wish to learn the system at an advanced level. Not only am I a professional in the Chemistry side of medicine, I have a vast understanding of the guidelines of the department and am able to use this to my advantage in a fast-paced line of work.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
For this scenario, I will describe a Combat Medic’s role in a counter-raid against the Chaos Insurgency. CI has made their way into D-Block and are holding Bathrooms as a crossfire comes to a close and negotiations begin, 3 GSD are downed in the center of D-Block Lobby, and nearby their bodies are several downed D-Class. The medic prioritizes the GSD as their lives are significantly more valuable to the Foundation than the D-Class’ lives are. Once the GSD are revived, the D-Class lives are scavenged, and hopefully retrieved. Any surviving D-Class are subject to the same logic that would be enforced upon them in the event of a D-Block Sweep, using Elastics and securing them. Afterwards, the GSD captain’s orders are followed by the medic in order to work in unity with the GSD. Any casualties are treated by the Combat Medic.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
The Medical Consultant’s objectives are similar to a Senior Doctor’s although distinct differences are recognized. A Consultant must constantly be at the department’s disposal, assisting any doctors or patients who request their help. Additionally, the consultant’s role is to recognize where help is needed and automatically offer assistance to those in need.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
David Breen was previously a D-Class subject until they applied to become a Medical Assistant, which was approved with the help of a Site Director. Through his years at the site, Senior Doctor Breen learned and excelled in pharmaceutical medications and has constantly been donating them to the Medical Wing’s medicinal cabinets. As Senior Doctor Breen begins to develop a master’s understanding of the department, he yearns for more knowledge, and the ability to give back what he once was given. Senior Doctor Breen’s goal is to help as many D-Class become assistants and turn their lives around, while simultaneously assisting the foundation as a Consultant who is most prominent in the crafting of pharmaceuticals, allowing all medical workers the access they need to assist their patients. As a Consultant, David will also be there as a mentor to any Doctors, Trainees, and Medics who are in need of assistance or understanding.

Application Denied

Hi David.

after discussioning it with my medical leadership team i have elected to deny your application as you are just too unknown by us. if you wish to continue you're attempt to be a part of medical leadership I recommend you spend more time in the department and become more well known by myself and my team.

I hope you enjoy your Morning | Evening | night.​

Status
Not open for further replies.