Have Mic: Yes But Now Not Using It That Much
Server: UK
Applications: No This Is My 3rd One App
Application For GENSEC Captain
Denied
One On-going For GENSEC Captain
Not Known Yet
Punishments: 2 warnings 1 ban
Warnings: Fail RP Messing Around, Fear RP I Was Being Harassed By Others When I Was IA And Then They Started Pointing Guns At Me.
Ban: RDM The First Time I Played I Killed 3 D-Class As A D-Class.

Experience: I Have In Minor Community's But Not Big Ones.
Experience: I Have Played Very Serious SCP RP On G-Mod And Some Others Servers
Hours: Depends On The Day But Thursdays Probably 6H The Most And Friday 6H The Most And Most Weekends The Whole Day And Sometimes Week Days That The Most Would Be 6H Per Day
Why Would I Want To Become A Mod On This Server???
I Want To Become A Mod On This Server Because There's Usually Only Max 3 Mods Early In The Morning. The Morning Is The Most Crazy Time In The Day Because There Is No Mods Online And Alot Of SCPs And No Players So There Is Nothing To Do So People Mess Around Like Just RDM Or SCPs Start Not Acting Properly. I Hate When This Is
Happening And I Have Done It And I See How Much People Get Annoyed. I Want To Encourage Sits When People Are Doing Wrong And Enforce The Rules.
How Can I Help???

I Can Help By Being Late In The Evening Unlike Others Can And Be In The Morning When The Most Crazy Things Happen. I Can Help By Fairly Jugging What Punishments Need To Make And Give A Second Chance To Players That Are New To The Rules. I Will Be Committed And Always Be Abel To learn New Things. I Will Always Never Abuse My Powers And Not Be On Anyone's Side Even My Close Friends. I Will Always Punish Rightly And Be Professional.

Chocho Zagorski

Jan 22, 2023
Bro they ask you for your other Trial moderator applications if you had any not Captain or Assistant applications.
-
First its hard to read, second every single word starts with a capital letter which shouldnt do only your first one in the start of your sentence, third your grammar is all over the place I get it you might not be from an english speaking contry just use Grammarly or any other website to check your grammar to look more professional.

-Not Mature
-Alot of grammar mistakes
-2/10 readability
-Because you have a FailRP warn which you defended by saying "Was messing around" and I'm conserned if you "mess around" while being an moderator/admin!
Overall: 0/10
-Support

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
You're active and I don't think you minge, not warned recently aswell. Your applications formatting isn't preferable (It's easy to read but it just doesn't look good.) and your grammar isn't good (You don't capitalize every letter).

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
-Support

-No Interactions
-Never seen before
-App was made in a subpar fashion
-Grammar mistakes visible.
-Warnings are concerning
-Due to age, Unsure of maturity

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
-Support

-No Interactions
-Never heard or seen of you before
-App was made in a subpar fashion
-Grammar mistakes visible.
-Warnings are concerning

Good luck!

bobby joe

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 25, 2022
-support
might not have permission from a superadmin (didnt mention it)

many grammar mistakes

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @sylex22 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

It seems that you are not yet a recognized member of the community, With this it would be challenging to vouch for you as a benefit to the staff team, become more engaged in our forums, Speak with people ooc, and become a well-known member before attempting to re-apply. Along with this, your application seems to be lacking in certain areas. Please get authorization before applying again.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.