David's Ban Appeal (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

"David"

Mar 11, 2023
Your in-game name: KIng Crusader 2.0
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:163811702
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198287889132/
1682621232774.png
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: It wasn't RDM I was going to be arrested for murder because of something in rp so as it is said in the rules I was allowed to kill him
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes I have been banned 1 time
Why should you be unbanned: because I didn't rdm him
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I've read the rules countless times don't know what to say
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:Because it's fun

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
hey there @"David"
So the reason you told me you for killing him was he was cuffed your friend and you feared for his life. I told you that just because he was arrested doesn't mean you can kill someone to make sure they don't get arrested. The only way you can kill someone if you are getting arrested for treason or murder but it doesnt mean you can mrdm. But you were getting arrested your friend was. So you kill the person who cuffed your friend was not valid and why you were banned for rdm since you had 3 other warning for rdm on record that are active.

"David"

Mar 11, 2023
hey there @"David"
So the reason you told me you for killing him was he was cuffed your friend and you feared for his life. I told you that just because he was arrested doesn't mean you can kill someone to make sure they don't get arrested. The only way you can kill someone if you are getting arrested for treason or murder but it doesnt mean you can mrdm. But you were getting arrested your friend was. So you kill the person who cuffed your friend was not valid and why you were banned for rdm since you had 3 other warning for rdm on record that are active.
Yes so me and my friend had just killed someone and were both going to be arrested so I killed the agent after he cuffed my friend because he was also going to arrest me

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @"David" ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Based on a thorough examination of all the evidence presented, I regret to inform you that your appeal has been denied. Although it is true that the person who was handcuffing your friend may have proceeded to handcuff you next, it is important to note that you are not allowed to retaliate unless you are being handcuffed yourself. If your friend is being handcuffed, they are allowed to defend themselves, but you cannot intervene as the situation does not involve you directly, and vice versa.

Have a nice day!
Ryan.​

Status
Not open for further replies.