Accepted DEA Drones Spying Without Any Jammers To Counter.

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moop

Feb 25, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Give GOC & CI a Drone Jammer

Possible Positives of the suggestion
One day there is about 10 drones in the sky with no counter at all but to shoot them, It's really hard to shoot them and shoot DEA & NU-7 at the same time.

This change positively adds a counter to the DEA drones that have constantly stuffed over GOC on multiple occasions that have been ruining our relations with Foundation. EVEN if we shoot the drones as GOC we get in trouble by Foundation for shooting them and if we let them spy on us we can never interact with CI or infil Foundation as a All Seeing Eye.

Ci also have no counter to this as I feel like they are already struggling with a lot when trying to raid like snitching, metagame, drones and elevator camps.

The fact that DEA can have 10 drones in the sky and more is extremely unfair. DEA also have snipers too which also makes it very difficult, I don't know why DEA have better equipment then GOC it makes no sense in the lore and server.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Nothing. B-1 never would use there drones like this it would always be for recon in D-block for riots and surface usually for recon on ci activity. They would only have two

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: There is no counter for these drones expect shooting it, I don't think anyone wants to find 10 drones in the sky while they are getting shot by snipers. GOC also doesn't want to ruin there relations with Foundation but these drones have been slowly pushing GOC and Foundation's buttons.

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
-support the drone jammers are ass. Trust me you wouldn't want them it wouldn't be a good way to solve the issue also maybe look up and try to shoot the drone skill issue.

Last edited:

Moop

Feb 25, 2023
-support the drone controllers are ass. Trust me you wouldn't want them it wouldn't be a good way to solve the issue also maybe look up and try to shoot the drone skill issue.
You obviously didn't read my suggest properly as I just posted this, if we shoot the drones as a GOC Foundation would get mad.

The fact that GOC had to talk to O5 from a incident today from the drones isn't very fun.

DEA don't get punished at all for CI or GOC shooting there drones it's frustrating. The only way to stop them too is to find them which will probably be in Foundation.

When it's night time too it's extremely hard to find the drones.

Last edited:

Jack "Fubar" Daniel

Feb 10, 2023
+support

nu-7 dont get drones only dea. But with what ive seen they have too many drones so this is needed.

Nu-7 CPT [Holding]
UNGOC SGT [Holding]
SCP 096 WL [Holding]

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
You obviously didn't read my suggest properly as I just posted this, if we shoot the drones as a GOC Foundation would get mad.

The fact that GOC had to talk to O5 from a incident today from the drones isn't very fun.

DEA don't get punished at all for CI or GOC shooting there drones it's frustrating. The only way to stop them too is to find them which will probably be in Foundation.
I understand that but the drone jammers are absolute ass I think the way to fix it would be to give DEA a recon job like B-1 with the drone controller on it so only 2 people can use the drone/snipers and it would be a easy fix.

grunger

Feb 26, 2023
-

constantly stuffed over GOC on multiple occasions
How?

it makes no sense in the lore and server
Classic.

DEA/Nu-7 you fight will continue to fight you, giving callouts, and communicating positions, regardless of whether there's a drone in the sky. I understand that DEA has too many classes with drones, whereas no other department/GOI have any, but I do not at all understand how drone jammers are the solution. The obvious solution is just to reduce the number of DEA slots/loadouts with Drone Controllers.

Moros

Jan 8, 2023
Canada
-Support for this one.
Honestly I agree that the solution to something like this is limiting the amount of jobs/slots that have access to drone controllers.

We can't just have a hard counter to every single thing out there. We have advantages that Foundation and CI have no counter to as well. Some things just need to be tackled in a creative manner. Think critically and act tactfully. There are ways to fight against the use of drones without needing to jam them.

And although it could be cool to jam them, then it really defeats the whole purpose of having the drones at all.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-support.

If u are complaining about shooting drones as GOC that's an IC Issue just ocomms stop spying on us. Are u will be shot

Moop

Feb 25, 2023
-support.

If u are complaining about shooting drones as GOC that's an IC Issue just ocomms stop spying on us. Are u will be shot
Yeah it's def that simple when most of DEA metagame when we talk to CI in /ocomms and then they say something like who else would it be like there is several GOI's in SCP lore that could have drones but they say stuff like we are the only ones with drones.

Moop

Feb 25, 2023
-Support for this one.
Honestly I agree that the solution to something like this is limiting the amount of jobs/slots that have access to drone controllers.

We can't just have a hard counter to every single thing out there. We have advantages that Foundation and CI have no counter to as well. Some things just need to be tackled in a creative manner. Think critically and act tactfully. There are ways to fight against the use of drones without needing to jam them.

And although it could be cool to jam them, then it really defeats the whole purpose of having the drones at all.
It's not that simple when a lot of DEA metagame and fail RP all the times just because they have drones. They say stuff like we are the only ones with drones but there are several other GOIS that could have drones.

Moros

Jan 8, 2023
Canada
It's not that simple when a lot of DEA metagame and fail RP all the times just because they have drones. They say stuff like we are the only ones with drones but there are several other GOIS that could have drones.
I never said it was simple. I only said that you need to be creative when handling those situations. Being creative is hardly simple. It actually requires some critical thinking.
FailRP and Metagame are against the rules. And you shouldn't allow those things to prevent you from RPing on an RP server.
There are other groups with drones and drones would be considered spying so of course we would shoot them down. Shooting down a drone is hardly an act of hostility if we don't know for certain where it comes from.
Use your head when it comes to these situations. But adding something for us to hard-counter drones really isn't the solution here.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Yeah it's def that simple when most of DEA metagame when we talk to CI in /ocomms and then they say something like who else would it be like there is several GOI's in SCP lore that could have drones but they say stuff like we are the only ones with drones.
Then take it up with DEA and staff.

Again tell them to fuck off if they dont shoot there drones

Monker

Aug 11, 2022
-support its an ic issue if you dont want drones spying so if you want them to stop ask ic.

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Suggestion Approved

Hi @Moop ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.