Content Meeting Discussion DEA Manager Changes

This suggestion will be discussed at the next content meeting.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion is three in one.
1. Changing the DEA Manager prefix to Dpt. Manager, to reflect the current Discord name we're given. (For example, my name will be Dpt. Manager T&D Lead Avery M. in-game instead of Manager T&D Lead Avery M.)
- As an FYI, I have asked DEA Directors on UK and US regarding it, and there seemed to be no problems with this change.

2. Allowing DEA Managers to credit all DEA jobs below Manager (Field Agent, Special Agent, Senior Agent and Agent)

3. Give DEA Managers the ability to whitelist people to Senior Agent

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
1. No suggestion to change the DEA Managers prefix has been made yet, as it's still relatively new.
2. This should be allowed anyways and is probably just an oversight from the Content Team
3. I don't believe this has been suggested yet.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
1a. This is mostly to make the DEA Managers prefix the same as the Discord one.
2a. More appealing to people.

2. This is a bug.

3a. Managers are a Senior CL4 position within DEA, and are highly trusted individuals whom I believe should be able to whitelist people.
3b. SL not needed as much for minor whitelists.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
1. Some people may confuse a Dpt. Manager with a Dpt. Director, though I believe this wouldn't happen often due to the difference in models.
2. This is a bug.
3. This could be abused by a biased and or rulebreaking Manager, though this is something that wouldn't really ever happen as Managers are a Snr. CL4 position.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
1. This is mostly a QoL change and would just make the department look slightly more professional, less McDonalds Manager jokes (they're unfunny)
2. This is a bug and should probably be fixed
3. This would make SL less needed for such minor whitelists, since DEA's inception Managers have been able to promote people to Senior Agent.