Dead Mans US Gm App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lune

Jan 22, 2023
Account Info
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Luner_riot
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP:29 days (Playtime)
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone:PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):MTF E-11 CPT “Dead Man” [FR-2]
Chaos name (include your rank):CI-Conscript Seer
Civilian name:Michael
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:604225931
Do you have a mic?:Yes
What server are you applying for?:SCP-US
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:No, I have made one other GM application.
Old Application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:N/a
GM History
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:Yes Was a Sr. Admin and GM for another server.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:Yes, lots. Was a COM in another server for a long time and held high ranks of multiple squads and battalions.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:I can be on-site 4-9 hours a day.
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:I have a lot of ideas for events and I love RP and want to bring more of it to this server.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:I have months of experience in RP as a Gm and as a base player I know how to Rp and how to lead events to bring the most enjoyment and Rp that I can provide
Small events
SCP-610 “The Flesh that Hates” (SCP-610 WIKI)With SCP-610 "The Flesh that Hates", it will be transported to the facility via truck. CI must try to capture the sample to turn it into a bioweapon while Nu-7, ISD, and Intel keep it from the CI. If CI capture it, it may be negotiated for. Otherwise, the CI may turn it into a bioweapon and infect the facility via Infiltration. If the facility contains it, It will be put into a specialized Biohazard Containment Chamber (Cross-Testing) and may be tested upon during a 30 minute period, after that, it would be incinerated via order of the 05.
SCP 3390 “The French Tank” (SCP-3390 WIKI)Site-99 Alpha-9 "Last Hope" > Site-65
**Warning** SCP-3390 has escaped Site-99 and is going towards Site-65. Site-99 is compromised. The subject is to be terminated on sight. SCP-3390 starts rolling from parawatch spawn to the front of the facility; Breaking the gate and causing mayhem on surface. Gun fire is to be attempted but after it is not working, Matadors must be used.
*Audio Log given*
SCP-662 “The Butlers Handbell”
(SCP-662 WIKI)
SCP-662 was recently transferred from site-[REDACTED]. It is found in the ethics office when a random tech expert rings the bell. SCP-662-1 appears. It gets reported to Epsilon-11 and then get's RP'd out from there. I would be playing as the Butler with a PAC toggle to change it from the bell to the Butler. complete any task given once 662-1 is brought to a CC and Rced
Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
SCP-470 "Nexus of Abandoned Places"
(SCP-470 WIKI)
On the wiki, SCP-470 is an abandoned seven story office building that houses a dimensional anomaly meaning that rooms shift and change, sometimes leading to locations that were never part of the building in the first place. Control takes this concept to create a labyrinth in form of The Oldest House, a brutalist structure in New York City that constantly shifts and changes so often that employees of the Bureau sometimes go missing in its maze-like hallways.
List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1CI has stolen a secret document Classified to ECM+. Raid the base and steal it back, and take any substantial evidence we can use against them for intel and other purposes.
A-1The 05 has requested a transport of an anomalous entity from Pinewood to Site-65. Guard The 05, and make sure the transport doesn’t get compromised. CI can NOT get it.
NU-7Get the anomalous entity from Pinewood and transport it to Site-65. Guard the transport with your lives and make sure CI does not compromise the transport. They can NOT get the entity. If the transport gets to the facility safely, let Epsilon-11 take the entity, and stand guard at surface.
E-11Epsilon-11 will wait inside the garage for the transport to make it to the facility. If the transport is compromised, Epsilon-11 will help raid CI base and take it back. If it gets to the facility safely, Epsilon-11 will take it to LCZ/HCZ Non-Specialized Containment, and contain the entity. Keep guard, because CI may be inside base.
CI:The Foundation has requested a transport of an anomalous entity from Pinewood to the Facility. Compromise the transport and steal the entity. It is currently unknown what it is, but we know it's valuable to them. Take hostages if need be, we NEED that entity.
Foundation Staff:

• Research
    • Executive and Sr. Researchers will watch the headcams of NU-7 and wait for the transport to arrive at the facility. When the entity gets contained they may test on it will Executive+ permission.
  • Security
    • Gensec will keep Dblock under control. RRT may help with any hostiles that end up in base.
  • Maintenance
    • Maintenance teams will be ready to repair anything and everything if the entity ends up causing chaos.
  • Medical
    • Medical personnel CL 3+ may stand guard and help researchers with the entity as needed. (Mainly for Combat Medics and Consultant+)
  • D-Class
    • D-Class May be required for testing and sampling if viable. Otherwise they will not be needed.

Last edited:

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Lune
On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to inform you that as of right now you have been denied for the position of Trial Game Master. The reason for this is due to the fact that the application is lacking details and appears very short. I recommend adding detail to the events to the mission for each group as well as making separate missions for each group.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.