Not open for further replies.

Glazzing

May 31, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
Discord name: glazzing
For how long have you played on CN SCP: 8+ months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): F Demetrious Tiggle [BTAC] S / "Tiggler" | CI Demootroos Tiggle | UNGOC Dementos Tiggle
Civilian name: Joe Litterbum JR
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP Level 431709449413055.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:
ECA
Special Agent
O-1 PVT
CI-G
SCP-096
Held:
E-11 CSG
Nu-7 CSG
Senior Agent
UNGOC SPC
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Several inactive warns/bans. Currently no active warnings, current active bans are Ban Evasion, Stacked Bans, Severe Toxicity, MRDM
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: I have a pretty shitty looking warnings & bans history, but I have reflected on that and have grown more mature as a person whilst playing on the server. I know I'm suitable for SCP-22415, as I have over 2000 hours on this server, I am dedicated to this server as shown by my whitelists that I am currently holding. I understand the core mechanics of SCP-22415, and it's lore. I know I would be able to roleplay properly as SCP-22415 whilst on the whitelist.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?: The usual behavior of SCP-22415 is to help non-combatives within the facility, and ensure their safety from any hostile force whether it's GoI's, D class, or SCP's. SCP-22415 normally would be seen helping bring people to safety in times of containment breaches and other active codes.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why? Aid the researchers as they are non-combatants, and are priority in this scenario. Would help them flee with healing them and allowing them to enter my dimension for as long as needed to ensure their safety.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why? Seeing as I am by myself in this situation, I would not repel SCP-076. Instead I would either attempt to get to the researcher to allow them safety in my dimension, or attempt to catch the attention of SCP-076 and lure him away from any non-combatants.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do? I would simply just tell medical personal & GSD personal about the D-Class personal, as I cannot cooperate with D-Class as SCP-22415.
-

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Glazzing
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game when the update is complete

Kind Regards, Johnathan Doe

Status
Not open for further replies.