PAC Approved Denzel "The Guardian" Hawthorne Lore and PAC [UK]

Character bio has been approved to use PAC matching description of the thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LMS

Donator
Jan 18, 2023
Player Name: Sebastian "Louis" Koop
Currently Known as: "Sloth"

This lore and PAC will be for my character in Alpha-1 currently in my lore I am a Nu-7 CO who after taking part in the Cortex events joined Alpha-1 and was publicly pronounced dead.
Before I joined Alpha-1 as a Staff Member I was running role-play enhancements going about my staff duties in an in character manner. There I created a character named "The Fridge Guardian" where I was protecting Alpha-1 Bunks during downtime during the ramped Chemical Storage Raids. During that time I Role Played with Foundation Personnel, Alpha-1, and O5 and by them visited F3 with Omega-1 and Ethics. During the time back then I made a special PAC for it and was writing lore in ingame Docs and outside to explain my existence. I have expended on lore and have tried to explain why the character should be Alpha-1 and its backgrounds.
I would like to adopt this character to have a unique background, and look and to have deeper role play focused on my character.

lore
Letter to the O5, explanation of concept.
In lore grounding and realization.
Cover Name and other assigned human attributes.
The character is assigned to Alpha-9 as lore but for game play reasons it will be action as a Alpha-1 member in any way and documentation except ones created specifically for role play with the character.
PAC Approval

PAC Requesting Approval

PAC Requested (Which job): All Alpha-1 Jobs
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62406844

Photograph of PAC:

older picture the current pac is scaled to rule abiding size and the attachments (guns and key cards) are excluded as they do not need to be approved per rules
The requested features are a empty head filled with a sphere that has a subtly moving red texture and the addition of 7722 armor parts to the enforcement model
guardian.png

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023

PAC3 Accepted

Hello @LMS ,

Your PAC3 Request has been approved,

Make sure the finished product follows the pac3 rules regarding size.
Any changes to your Character Bio/PAC3 will have to go through the process of being accepted again.

Kind regards,
Head Moderation Team​

Status
Not open for further replies.