Not open for further replies.

'Desteny'

Dec 29, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:738129706

Discord name:
GamerMen#0942

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Since November or September, I don't know. but I have over 2.4 million seconds.
with over 300 hours on Ambassador.

In what country are you located?:
Belgium

Time zone:
GMT+1

Character name(s):
'Desteny'

Civilian name:
Peter Horse

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
[SCP RP UK]

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
[EX]: O-1 PVT, B-1 LCPL, Nu-7 SPC x2
[Holding]: Intelligence ambassador, B-1 SGT, Trail Moderator

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
Yeah, I have 4 warnings, 2 RDM, Combat cuffing and mic spam, and one ban for macro.
All expired

Why are you applying for Director of Intelligence?
Since my good friend Zwacky stepped down I wanted to shoot my shot at it. I always looked up to Zwacky and Falcon as Ambassador.
I want to copy what they both did and are doing to make myself a good director. If I was the director I would make IIntellegence ready for the DEA that is around the corner. Plus i want to make myself ready for more roleplay in the department and site.
I want to try out my abilities as an

What makes you suitable for Director of Intelligence?:
My activeness could improve the department and make things easier in the department.
I think my skillset in the department will make it up to date and ready for everything that is thrown at it.
I know there is a low chance this application will be accepted, but I want to keep the intelligence department steady for now.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Intelligence in RP?:
  • Making sure everything runs smoothly in the department.​
  • Command over Intel ambassadors.​
  • Authorizes raids and operations​
  • Has communications with SA and SC​
  • Communicates with other departments and MTFs​

Please give some lore about your Director of Intelligence character and what storylines they would be involved in:

The year was 1992, and on the eighth of May, "Paul Bond" was born, when he was a little kid, he used to play Cluedo with his brother - that choice influenced him in ways he did not yet understand. Paul went to a normal high school, but was always a little bit smarter than the other children, soon after finishing school, he signed up for the police academy and, through some extra effort, he became enrolled in the detective academy, which led him to be almost immediately recruited by the United States Secret Service to work as an incident investigator, few months passed, but he eventually got the job. His newly designed codename was 'Desteny'. The detective was tasked with anything investigation related when it came to the safety of the United States, and even assisted the local Police force in Washington - most days he would work 12-hour shifts. When rummaging through piles of unsolvable cases, he noticed some similarities to the disappearance of 16 people on a forest path near his hometown. it was a night, you could hear the trees and bushes. To 'Desteny' this place was very familiar, it was like he had been there before. Finally, after 2 hours of walking, he found something, an abandoned warehouse in the middle of the woods. as the brave guy he was he entered the place, it was all overgrown and left to rot, but one thing seemed off, the stairs to the basement were not overgrown and in a perfect condition. After some thinking, he left the warehouse for his car and came back the next day. But while walking back he saw a red figure in the bush across the path, it seemed like a dog, but the dog was really big. After seeing that he rushed back to the car and drove off. While driving back it seemed like he was starting to forget why he was there, and barely remembered what he saw. The next day 'Desteny' was very nervous to go back because of what he saw in the bushes. 'Desteny' brought some backup, 3 other agents came with him, and they investigated the place for hours until they noticed the stairs again, now they had guns so they couldn't be scared, or could they? One for one they went down the stairs. The first one noticed a half-eaten body laying there, then the next one saw another body until they found a basement full of bodies, 16 were there exactly and they matched the bodies of the missing people. This must be the work of a sick person an agent said, but quickly they changed their minds, they started hearing voices and decided to book it. 2 hours later a whole team of policemen and investigators arrived and they successfully recovered the bodies, this was made a news article with massive success. But some undercover agents from the SCP foundation were after this case too and after the Foundation sent some MTF to investigate further they were actually in a massive 939 nest. after the SCP Foundation sent agents to amnesticise all those who knew too much, Detective Paul was spared from this. Given the offer to join the SCP Foundation's Intel Department, working on the very same things that haunted him for those 2 years, he reluctantly accepted, now knowing the true darkness that inhibits the world.

My first mission

Ambassador Dave: Hey Agent 'Desteny', I have a mission for you,

Agent 'Desteny': Sir, what kind of mission?

Ambassador Dave: An infiltration on C.I. base.

Agent 'Desteny': Alright do we still have any C.I. keycards laying around?

Ambassador Dave: yes we do and here you go

*Ambassador Dave gives Agent 'Desteny' a cl3 C.I. keycard*

Agent 'Desteny': Thank you now I just need a disguise.

*Sometime after Agent 'Desteny' got a disguise*

Ambassador Dave: Hey, before you go take this radio and report to me if you come by anything strange.

[Radio] Agent 'Desteny': TEST, TEST, TEST, over.

Ambassador Dave: yes, it works I already set it to the right radio.

[Radio] Agent 'Desteny': Okey, over.

*After entering the C.I. base*

[Radio] Agent 'Desteny': Okay sir, I'm in, over.

*sometime after getting into the C.I. base Agent 'Desteny' noticed that there was something off about the base, it was so empty.
He did some more investigation. until he found a clipboard on the wall with some strange information on it.*

[Radio] Agent 'Desteny': Hey sir I found this document about some strange things, it's about the foundation leadership called O5-█ and an SCP called 008.

[Radio] Ambassador Dave: Do you have that document in your hands? if so please take as many documents as you can and report back to base.

*Return back to base*

Agent 'Desteny': Ambassador? do you anything about this?

Ambassador Dave: NO! it can't be that they know this!
even you don't know about it.

*All agents were amnesticated that knew about it, but not 'Desteny' he was considered trustworthy*

Ambassador interrogation of 'Desteny'

Dpt. director 'Falcon': I have heard about your little adventure in the C.I. base.

Agent 'Desteny': yes, what about it sir?

Dpt. director 'Falcon: The information you found was highly classified and you are the only agent that knows about it.

Agent 'Desteny': Sir, how classified was the information?

Dpt. director 'Falcon': Cl4 information, by this I'm giving you the role of Ambassador.

Agnent 'Desteny': thank you, sir i am highly honoured

[Four Months after getting his role as ambassador, and after Zwacky stepped down]

Interrogation of 'Desteny'

Site Director: So... you have been pointed to the position of the director of intelligence.

'Desteny': Wait wait wait, this is going too fast. What did you just say?

Site Director: Yes, you heard me, you now have full command over the intelligence department.

'Desteny': Wow.

[The Above is my previous lore]

• Love
Reactions: McFlurry

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Massive +Support

-Mature

-Active

-Most active ambassador I have seen

-Amazing application

-Amazing lore

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Desteny'

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.