Devious's attempt to be reinstated as a GSD captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Devious"

Mar 3, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:634685358
Discord name: That Bean#4123
For how long have you played on CG SCP: On site time at least a week or two
In what country are you located?: The good ole United States of America
Time zone: I am in Central Standard Time
Character name(s): "Devious"
Civilian name: Karl Toocher
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes I do!
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-I had E-11 SPC, and DEA and IA
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- All of them are expired but in the past I have had one ban on my first day on the site because I didn't acknowledge the rules.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are you applying for Security Captain?

I want something more in the Gensec Department. I have been in it for some time now and I really enjoy it. Also, there is a lot of things I want to do in D-block but cannot as a normal GSD Officer. Such as allow things that normal personnel wouldn't be able too such as sweeps and lockdowns. I also want to be able to job ban personnel that are disrupting D-Block and breaking the rules. I also want to be able to give willing D-Class documentation to allow them to get Jobs within or near D-Block.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

I pose good leadership skills and can give orders well. I am calm under harsh situations and never fail in tough scenarios. I am also very openminded and listen to what others around me have to say. I could also help to teach the cadets and lower ranking GSD how to be a good role model to other Gensec. I also think I am an understanding person when it comes to misbehavior, and I can be harsh when necessary. I also trust in my abilities to lead sweeps
correctly after following the examples of other Captain's trainings.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

There are many responsibilities when it comes to being a Security Captain. Some of these responsibilities include hosting trainings. Which is very important to Gensec because it improves the troops discipline and gets them licenses which are needed to get higher ranking positions within Gensec. Another responsibility is to give orders in D-Block to make sure it is operational, and everything is running smoothly and correctly. These are both very important responsibilities in D-Block. Another one I will mention is riot control. They are in charge of taking measures to prevent riots which is a top priority in D-Block. The final job is giving documentation to D-Class for certain positions or access to things like kitchen.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Karl "Devious" Toocher was born in the small town of ███████ , Louisiana. He grew up in a area with not many people and lived on a farm. When he was old enough, he decided to join the military and ended up listing into the National Guard where he would find his first encounter with an anomaly. This was SCP-████. During this encounter he showed amazing fighting skills and instead of giving him amnestics the foundation decided to recruit him into MTF Beta-2 "The Bayou Boys". After serving for almost 3 years in Beta-2; "Devious" decided he wanted a change of scenery and applied for a unit change where he got transferred to MTF Epsilon-11 "Nine-Tailed Fox". After serving in Nine-Tailed Fox he eventually transferred out where he remains as Gensec.

"BloodShed"

Oct 11, 2023
-Support
Just recently you kidnapped a gensec captain and held him hostage in a closet
Not fit for a CL4

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
-Support
My only experiences with you are you being unprofessional and fucking around on nu-7 haven't seen you since you got kicked & bl from the reg so u definetly could've changed since then but idk

bob smit

May 9, 2023
MAJOR -SUPPORT

Here we go.

As a former member of the USA GSD Captain Leadership team (SR-CAPTAINS) we talk about your "Unprofessionalism" as a captain in the past.

-Inactive, all ways on some ROA or LOA
-Grabbing a RPG (matador) and putting it the captain office for quote "Just in case CI with a LAV in PW (Core area)"
-minge behaviour
-mainly just got captain to put under your belt for more roles
-lack of Profession
-lack of standing with CL4 personnel
-Not captain Material
-fucked around on Nu-7

As far as I can say YOU SHOULD NOT BE CAPTAIN.

That is all I have to say.

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
1695349875426.png

To: Captain Applicant "Devious"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Devious, your application has been DENIED

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me via discord - speff.

Status
Not open for further replies.