Discord name: joemamma#8529

How long have you been on SCP RP server: Started playing in September last year

In what country are you located in: Sweden malmö

Time zone: Central European

Character name(s): Dimitri joes joe

Civilian name: Dimitri

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK SCP-RP

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: NU-7 SGT (held) E-11 PVT (held) CI-A+ (held) Consultant (holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: I've gotten 15 warnings and 2 bans (the admin wasn't allowed to give me a screenshot) I'm not aware of the number of warnings or bans I've gotten but I'm deeply sorry for what I've done in the past and how I've acted I regret it when I started playing on this server and didn't know what warnings or bans were and how it would affect me in the future when Im wanting to become for example an exec researcher I just want you to know that I'm not like the person I was when I played on this server and if you could forgive me. But the recent warns I've gotten was

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I have really enjoyed the Research department and working with them as a consultant. The reason I wanted to be an exec researcher is that I want to guide and help upcoming researchers who don't know how layout a document or the basics. I also want to expand on what I can do in research for example as a consultant we can only do medical-related tests and I want to do more to help the foundation. Research seems like a fun place and I've made a lot of friends who are mostly executive Researchers and have partnered with one of them.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I would make a good Executive Researcher because of my experience with making documents and all of their layouts from being a researcher and because I have people around me that can correct my mistakes. I also learned how the department operates as well as any department rules, making me feel confident I would be able to help manage the department as a Researcher and teach people about these rules they have to follow when working in the foundation as an executive to ensure everyone knows their duties and follow the facility rules. I've gotten to know the foundation rules and feel confident teaching others. I also know how to construct documents for example I know what is needed for an excellent graded document. I also would be a good commander from the experience. I've spent a lot of time in the facility and feel confident to expand my profession into Research. Im close friends with CL4 people who can guide me if I became a better exec I want to help to make a fun RP Research-friendly.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? As a consultant working with research there are not many documents to go off of because of the lackluster things to write documents about the only excellent graded documents that I recall are an SCP-500 test and multiple psych evaluations. I also have done a 914 test with the executive Researcher Jesse Soul whom I've partnered the most. The number of excellent graded documents that I recall is 4.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
As an Executive researcher, your duties will affect how research will become and you're an important role in these duties you're assigned to do.
-Helping Researchers with their documents knowing how to layout one for example their AIM, Methods, Hypothesis, and conclusion.
-Approving tests for example a SR Researcher wants to do a cl4 test or cross testing they would need your approval (by signature)
-Knowing the Legal codex and having to be aware when they change and having to inform the other researchers.
-Grading other Researchers documents and having to know what the difference is between an excellent grading to poor
-To punish those who haven't followed the rules by either scolding them or giving them a job ban and having to write a document about why they got a job ban for a period of time.
-You'll have to know the crediting guidelines as an exec Researcher for example you cant credit someone for no reason.
-You are not allowed to leak cl4 information to the public since that information is classified.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
As one of the most respected doctors within the SCP universe today, Dr.Dimitri has long been curious about unexplained happenings around us even from early childhood years when he would read up on paranormal events being chronicled around us globally.
At last having completed medical school education in due course, Dr.Dimitri began serving with an ardent goal of learning more about and curing anomalous ailments and injuries once he joined Foundation site as a medical officer.

Knowing full well the devastating impact that these SCP objects can have, Dr. Dimitri took it upon himself to develop expertise in the field of anomalous medicine. Patient consultations became essential, especially considering how extensively sought after his skills were by containment teams trying to ensure proper treatment for affected personnel.
With relentless energy that never failed nor let him down, Dr. Dimitri has devoted himself for better medical care of those who undergo risks and face difficult circumstances due to anomalies with unknown origin. Persistently pushing forward the limits of scientific research like few other doctors have dared before him is regarded as a hallmark containing values exemplary of the SCP community globally.
Dr. Dimitri's knowledge is omnipresent over all those who admire his analytical work generously applauded since then - even well beyond common understanding lines become blurred grappling with unprecedented challenges involved in grappling with apparent enigmas such as those caused by SCPs today. This distinguished doctor continues today to aim high through exploration, investigation & analysis about how best tackle these unique threats' mysteries; thus coming a long way from where it all started.

From past success in consultancy roles. Dimitri began giving serious consideration to joining one of the Foundations highly regarded research departments.

He yearns not only for further immersion into scientific exploration related towards anomalous phenomena but also so that he can conduct experiments leading towards innovative containment protocols and medical treatments in this specialized field. To aid him in smoothly transitioning from being primarily a consultant into more of a researcher role Dimitri has gone out of his way seeking guidance and mentorship from prominent scientists within the Foundation itself.

It is during these discussions that Dimitri expressed his wish to refine his already impressive research skills while learning more beyond medicine regarding various anomalies. His reputation as an adept consultant only added fuel to an already aflame passion among several research department heads at the Foundation who recognized his unique blend that comes from possessing sound medical expertise alongside rare insight into anomalous phenomena beyond anything most other researchers could provide them with on their teams.

Prophet

Aug 11, 2022
+support
while under my employ Dimitri has shown to be good at documenting and working on documents revolving around psyche evals and physical check ups on scps which have always shown to be excellent grades. Furthermore, he is a good dude while shy/anxious sometimes he has shown himself to be a competent member and someone who I think would fit well inside the research department.

Jessy Soul [XD-4]

Sep 6, 2022
+support
-Great detail with the application
-good amount of documents
-previous cl4 experience

///////////////////////////////////////////////////
-Support
-Not very active on research department

OVER ALL + SUPPORT

Deleted member 3942

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Directors of Research.

Greetings, @dimitri joes joe

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Yours sincerely,
Director of Research,
Dr. Engallagher Ludenberg

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.