Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Dale "Ratchet"

Civilian name: Dale Mosley

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP [UK]

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E-11 [Held]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: MRDM (My first week on the server and i didnt know the rules) and Minor glitching
-
Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine? I'm applying because i believe i have learned all i can as a consultant and would like to expand and and share my knowledge not only within medical but with other departments also.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?: I am available at all hours [UK time] and i wish to make a difference in medical as i feel like we have been left in the dust compared to the other departments, i also wish to improve the relationships with the other departments
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:
- To deal with and encourage consultant applications
- Creating rules for the medical to follow
- Be the face of medical and represent it well
- Make templates for the consultants and phycologists to use

-
Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Having grew up with Doctors for parents "Ratchet" was always pushed by them go to into the medical field, as a young boy he had no interest in it he always wanted to join the military much to the disapproval of his parents, they would always say to him whenever he mentioned it “The greatest thrill is not to kill but to let live” but he would just roll his eyes and walk off, when he was old enough he enlisted into the British Army, he spent many years in the Army but never saw and action until the war with Russia and Ukraine started he was the first to volunteer, when he arrived he was immediately deployed to the front lines and he saw the horrors of war, when him and his group was scouting a village him and his squad were ambushed both sides had no supplies and both thought the other side has food and ammo so they had to beat each other to death that's when "Ratchet" kill his first man and he was disgusted he had to use his own helmet to beat a young boy no older than himself to death, that is when he remembered what his parents said “The greatest thrill is not to kill but to let live.” he was only able to save 2 members of his squad and 1 member of the Russian Army with some dirty bandages he found in the pouch of the young lad he had just killed, when he got back to his base he went to the clinic and applied for the medic team, since he had doctors for parents he knew a thing or two already but only the basics, it was around this time the Ukrainian branch of the Foundation was conducting research on SCP-████-██ when they came across him in the building unconscious and all his squad dead and so the foundation took him for questioning after 2 hours of questioning they decided he would be a asset to the foundation with his combat and medical knowledge.

It has been █ years since he was a combat medic, since then he's become a medical consultant and many things have happened in those years, the first two weeks were the hardest as the site manager instructed "Ratchet" to perform a medical check up, the patient had a psychotic episode during the psychological evaluation and had a jar of sulfuric acid that he stole from the chemical cupboard and threw it at "Ratchet"s face believing he was SCP-██, the burns never healed. "Ratchet" disgusted by his appearance chose to wear bandages to hide the burns but the bandages irritated his burns, when asked by a trainee why he wears the bandages if they cause irritation he told her "Because it is better to be clean than comfortable" he felt cleaner if people didn't see his scarred face. After this event he became cold he felt nothing but hatred towards the SCPs house within Site-██

After being made the leader of the combat medics he has ran it on a tight ship, any disrespect is punished and if a combat medic during a psychological evaluation has shown any signs of pity for the SCPs housed within they were stipped of their CL3 and demoted to CL2 till he deemed them fit to carry on their duties with E-██ and NU-█.

Reactions: "Price"

"Price"

Jul 15, 2022
+ Support
+ Always see him on Consultant
+ Active
+ Interactions

Think he will fit the role quite well

(Held) E-11 CSG
(Holding) Nu7 CPL

'Moshi' Danin Brooks

Jul 24, 2022
+Support
Active on Medical Consultant
Does a lot of trainings/tryouts
Mature

Based on the above I would be more than happy to have you as our DoM and to give you this support.
Best of luck!

KeenunWild

Nov 21, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65. Hello, @Dale "Ratchet" Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required. You may re-apply in two weeks' time. Secure. Contain. Protect.
CONFIDENTIAL This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.