Dmitri Adamowicz Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Paul_with_Chocolate, Currently: Mr_Unclaimed
For how long have you played on CG MRP: 3 Months 1 Week
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: BST
NATO name (regiment and rank): NHC BGEN [Lawyer] Dmitri
USSR name (regiment and rank): KGB SGT Dmitri Adamsov
Civilian name: Mr Babatunde
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:567922611
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No, here are all my previous applications.
1) https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/moderation-application-msgt-dimitri-adamsov.888/
2) https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/swo-dmitri-adamsovs-mod-application.1081/
3) https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/dmitri-adamsov-adamowicz-mod-application.1235/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, I have received a total of 6 warnings of which 2 were for RDM, 2 for FailRP, 1 for Metagame, and 1 for NLR. I have learned from the mistakes and thus so far I have been clean from any sort of trouble since May 3rd. I have been kicked once for lag prevention which is completely fine. I am shameful to admit I have been banned once for MRDM and LTAP in my first days on the server, I have appealed the ban and thus been a man of my word. Here is the appeal: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/pvt-dmitri-adamsov-ban-appeal.800/
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Of course, I have managed and moderated numerous servers in my 6 years of pc gaming so far ranging from a Moderator to a Manager of the entire discord server, unfortunately, the servers either shut down or the upper management indulged in unfair practices and thus causing me to either resign or be thrown out. I have gathered a lot of experience about player help/moderation and providing a fairground to make sure both parties are happy, this is my aim whenever I was staff on the previous servers.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Through my time on this server reaching 3 months and 1 week, I have happily indulged in the best quality serious roleplay that there is. I have been familiarised with the rules and the processes for a successful RP and I feel that my past errors have helped me become a better RPer and be a positive impact role model for the new players down the road.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
2-10 Hours a day, this may vary from Schoolwork, family situation but I always take quality in my time and make sure my time is well accounted for on the server.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
This server has been the best Roleplay server I have ever seen in my years of GMOD, I cherish the great community it has been created on and that is has changed me to be a better person IRL and in-game when it comes to the management of emotions, management of situations and professionalism and time management. I wish to be Moderator to help the community in all the best I can in terms of my experience and learn down the road. I want to be a moderator so that there is another voice of neutrality and reason in heated situations like there may be in sits, I experienced some heated situations. The moderator position would allow me to prove to the community that I can be a trusted and positive learner and worker and helper of CG MRP.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Throughout my time on the server, I have built a set of characteristics that have grown me the respect in the community, ranging from diplomatic attitude to heated situations, which came from learning from my past outcomes to be better in the future. The ability to speak Polish and English has also taken me to an advantage as so far I have guided multiple people on the server where Polish may be their preferred choice in contact and help. Throughout the learning curve, I have increased my look on a fair and equal platform where my decisions are not subject to my emotions which deemed to be more professional as previously I have noticed my actions being the opposite and I can be proud of such an improvement. Whenever I get tasked to do something on the server or on the forums, I deliver and I will carry that legacy if I was to be accepted into the staff team, I am a man of my word and will always be.

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+ Support

- Active in game and on teamspeak
- Friendly
- Has not broken any rules recently
- SeriousRPer
- Good mannerisms

Because of all of this, I am going to give you +support and would love to see you give it a go.

Good luck!

Reactions: Mango

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
+Support

+ Active IG/TS

Havent interacted with you much lately, but when I did, you were mature and friendly.

No clue about your rule knowledge, though never had an issue with you regarding the rules.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+SUPPORT
+mature and friendly
+ learn from his past warnings and knows the rules
+active IG and TS
+clean app

- ( a big fat minge) Tony

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
-/+Neutral

+Active in-game.
+Active in TS.
+Friendly and mature.
+Past staffing experience.

-/+Unsure of rule knowledge.

Hello there, Dmitri Adamsov, I have given you a neutral support for those reasons stated. I have seen you in-game and everything, but I haven't had the interaction with you to comment on your rule knowledge. Therefore, I can't give you a +support or -support, as I don't know your capability in enforcing the rules.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
+support

-active ig/ts3
-friendly
-decent ruleknowledge

best of luck

Beskar

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+SUPPORT

+ Active
+ Professional & Mature
+ Friendly
+ Prev experience as staff

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

+Active IG & on TS3
+Mature, Approachable
+Good rule knowledge

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
+support
-active in TS, games, and forums
-good rule knowledge
-friendly and approachable

Hi Dmitri, I've given you a +support due to our interactions in-game and in sits, I believe that you would be a good addition to the staff team.
Good luck.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
+Support
+Active
+Friendly/Approachable

+good rule knowledge from past experiences
GL once again sir -Dor

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Accepted

@Dmitri Please join TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name and wait for an SA+ to conduct your interview.

- Hersh

Status
Not open for further replies.