Time zone: GMT

NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT Axel
NWO name (regiment and rank):STS SLT Dmitri Parkov
Civilian name: Axel White
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- I had 2 like 2 years ago that I cant find
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have had 2 bans one being MRDM I blew 3 guys up by accident and an excessive warning's ban. I have about 13 or so warns. Such as ; RDM, Toxicity, Failrp , Base camping, Stuck abuse and Illegal FOB. Most of the warns were me being a minge, Killing the wrong person or misunderstandings. I currently have one kick for being AFK

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- I have been a CPT in SHA , Also I have been CGEN in NWO And a MAJOR in STS and AG along with SC SMAR just a week ago . On NATO I was SAS CPT and spent time in RMP an SNCO along with being NHC MGEN. I have a wide range of experience in every regiment and I am comfortable in my leadership skills. I can confidently lead and make great decisions based on my experiences.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
-For how long I have played the server I have seen a massive range of tactics in leading some that work and some that do not being able to apply these tactics and my basic knowledge I want to try and help NATO beat NWO in wars more frequently and therefore hopefully increasing the player count on NATO

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- STS SLT and NATO PVT

List your strengths and weaknesses:
-
+Will have a debate with anyone - If need be I will debate my point with anyone if I am not in the wrong and the point I am trying to make is valid

+Rule knowledge - I know most if not all of the rules partially because of how many interactions I have had with staff.

+Active - I am on everyday when I am not busy I am leading wars when I have to and during peacetime messing about with STS/AG.

+Confidence - I can usually make great on the spot decisions.

+Leadership - I have led many successful campaigns and the troops listen and do what they are supposed to do and it works out. I always have FOB's built up to 200k when it was you had to have them at 200k for them to be good.

-Sometimes argumentative - Sometimes I lose my cool and will argue with people that I probably shouldn't have.

- I have had experience in every regiment so know how to do everything from tanking to flying to ground combat

= Sometimes when I am having a little bit of fun with the regiments and letting them relax a little bit it goes over the top which is something I will stop doing. Not the letting regiments relax and have a bit of fun but letting it go over the top will stop

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Born and raised in sunny Scotland before leaving to join NWO in the fight against NATO climbing all the way to a CGEN spot before being thrown out and nearly killed by NWO I had no where to go before SAS took me in I climbed my way up the ranks very quickly using things from my previous position all to take down NWO

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
- Look over regiments to make sure nothings going wrong
-Help new people out if they want to join a regiment
-Win wars
-Make sure the regiments are having fun as it is a game at the end of the day

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?: Making sure people are building up the FOB's and helping them build and supply them along with making sure that trainings are being done not just within regiment

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Good SMAR, good STS member, overall chill guy

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+support

This guys could be SMAR some day!

ShockDragon

Oct 29, 2023
+ Support
- Knows how SC works and think he deserves a second shot
- when he first became smar he did good for activity and talk alot in voiceamp relaying necessary orders for us to win a battle.
Ps: IVG ontop

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
+ Support
- Was an amazing SC
- Good leadership
- Not an idiot

Has SMAR potential!

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
just give him it already

Henrik

Aug 13, 2023
Norway
e69847ff43021e0a1dc725b9eac6a768.png

Dear Dmitri Parkov,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a Sector Commander+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.