Dmitri's Long-Term Farewell

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Well, the time has come,

I returned for the purpose to help and to give forward my happiness and time for a great project that MRP is and always will be. New doors are opening in the life of my Master's degree and potential positions I can't discuss right now but will if they go to fruition. An end of a journey that brought me a lot of learning as a human and a lot of happy memories with others.

I would like to offer my sincere thanks and praise to those who stood by me, despite my errors that they gave me a chance to develop and become a better man, a better person. I take the time off to relax, from the server and staffing overall to experiment with hobbies and passions, to bring many ideas to light, and to fundamentally prepare myself for the future ahead.

Thank you to all who gave their faith in me, God bless all and I hope to see you in the near future!

-Dmitri

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Update: I have received and confirmed an offer to do a Doctorate in Artificial Intelligence & Robotics within Computer Science.

Thank you all once again for the amazing memories and I wish you all a great time!

-Dmitri

Reactions: Redrrx