Discord name: Paul_#3411
For how long have you played on MRP: 5 Months, 13 Days
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: BST (British Standard Time)
NATO name (regiment and rank): KGB LTCOL Soviet Dmitri [ORS][OFP]
USSR name (regiment and rank): NATO INF PVT [Lawyer] Dmitri
Civilian name: Duckling Dmitri
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my First UHC Application.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? And why?: 3 RDM Warnings, 2 Failrp, 1 METAGAME, 1 NLR warnings. And 2 Kicks for Lag Prevention. All but one of them being from more than 3 months ago and one being recent. Not my proudest moments but also moments in which I learned from and became a better person/roleplayer.
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: I have very much got a lot of experience in high ranks. I have been CPT and BGEN in NATO. I have led wars, led FOB projects and negotiations in kidnapping scenarios, and participated in events conducted by Gamemasters. There are many successful campaigns and a good work ethic. I have also been JLT and now am LTCOL. I also have led USSR wars and projects in FOBs in peacetime; enhancing RP is my speciality by participating in bunk raids, police security searches, etc.
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: Having a big backtrack of experience in war, in peacetime and High command, such responsibilities can be placed on my hands, and it will be upheld to the highest standards, upholding the very crucial values of the USSR High Command. The thoroughly extensive experience in both RP in events and in general days of war and peace can be found deep and rich within my eye and personality in RP. When I am asked to complete something, I get it done and I know that actions do more than words and I would be grateful to show such values to this High Command.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
KGB LTCOL
NATO INF PVT

-
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:
-Motivational
-Great Roleplayer
-Mature
-Productive
-Man of my word.

Weaknesses
-Have had a past of emotional overuse in where I am day by day seeking help in emotional control and with time it has improved greater and greater. Can get annoyed when someone is blatantly lying to my face but often I want to avoid anger unless it is impossible.

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
= neutral
dmitri you are good leader and a good role model for RP but KGB is in a dire need for active people to revive its at currently at 14 members which for you being a LTCOL its your job to sort that out mate, you have only been a LTCOL for around week but personally another month of repairing KGB could help instead of fucking off to UHC and i have couple tips for you

- try and be active as much as you can
- do tryouts every peacetime for KGB
- do trainings to make peacetime not always about arresting people
- show that you wanna help KGB by answering questions showing new pvts what to do etc
- get active people to CO rank or SNCO

these are some of what you need to do their are many others thing that help KGB as a whole

- ( a big fat minge) Tony

Reactions: Mango

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
-Support

• Active Ingame
  • Active InTS3
  • A good URC
  • I do not believe you're a good HC Material
  • Poor leadership
  • Just became a LTCOL for like 4 days

KGB LTCOL Dmitri, as I saw u climbing the ranks from PVT to LTCOL and showing dedication to KGB, also I do not believe ur ready as UHC due to ur NHC performance, I've heard some stories about ur HC experience, They're a difference between NHC and UHC, ( NHC Thinks about man power on a point and duties in Peacetime which UHC you look more into details in regiments and problems they have ) i wont spoil anything else but I'm sorry but ur getting a Minus support from me, I'd believe you'll do great as KGB Regimental Commander, I don't have anything against you or anything personal and as what Tony is saying KGB has 2 SCOs + 1 Reg Command, which it would not look good on KGB's activity, also shepherd is on a long LOA so i wont count as a CO for now, if i ever wanted to rejoin the High Command team i would always look after my CO and finding a replacement for my spot, i recommend finding new CO's and wait for COL promotion and teaching ur Future Executive officer about leading a regiment this also depends on who you want as ur XO, to be honest with you i really hate replying these messages to any HC app but i need to do it no matter what.

- AG LTCOL Kyzent HSU

GenGu

Dec 29, 2020
- Support
- Bad leadership
- Became an LTCOL a few days ago
- Had bad interactions with in the past

- GL, Riley!

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-Support
While I like you as a person you became LTCOL a few days ago & I think you are better fit within KGB too.

Good luck!

Reactions: Mango
Status
Not open for further replies.