Civilian name:
Dominic "Mercutio" H.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
A-1 CSG , E-11 CSG , O-1 CPL , CI-D | Dpt. Chief of Security (Resigning)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
Unfortunately, to my memory I have 2 bans for LTARP and a warn for Failrp but as a member of staff I promise you that I have changed.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
-
What would make me the best Ethics Committee Assistant is my wide range of different experiences. As an A-1 CSG I learnt how to be harsh and to use brute force where necessary. As an E-11 CSG I experience the hardship of running the facility and protecting it from potential threats. Being a CI-D greatly improved my combat knowledge and skills, as well as hacking, driving, etc.. Being a Dpt. Chief of Security taught me how to take control and keep the peace. Most importantly, as O-1 CPL I gained the knowledge needed to be a successful member of the ethical team, teaching me to deal with situations considering both sides, etc...

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-
An Ethics Committee Assistant should aim to make the Ethics Committee's life a lot easier by... Arranging meetings, Submitting Documents, Enforcing the code of ethics, keeping the facility organised and tidy. Assistants should prioritise the Ethics Committee over anything else, risking their lives if necessary to serve them. Not only this, but Ethics Assistants should also aim to guide and organsie Omega 1 themselves keeping them in line.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-
Dominic Heimer was raised in a working-class district near the Berlin Wall. His father worked in the police force and strongly encouraged him to join. While working with Bundespolizei (BPOL) Heimer's father tragically died to an unknown armed milita (C.I). Heimer was left with no family and at the age of 18 joined the police force to seek vengeance yet was only led to the EGB special forces. While on a training mission Heimer was separated from his squad and stumbled upon Site -DE9 where he was taken in for interrogation and given a choice. To either be given Rohypnol and carry on living a lie or to join the foundation and help secure protect and contain anomalies. Of course, Heimer having nothing else Joined the foundation and was re-located to site - 65 where he thrived. Although Dominic was happy, he was not satisfied. He knew there was more to the foundation than he was being shown. Secrets buried in secrets, maybe he’ll find out one day.

Deleted member 55

Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Dominic's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreeance that you are suited to be an assistant. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.

Signed and Approved
1646917820049.png

Director of the Ethics Committee.​

Status
Not open for further replies.