Denied Donation Frag Grenade

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
1. I doubt this will be approved but you may never know. My suggestion would be a normal Frag Grenade to be put into the donation shop as an Extra. Not talking about flash or sticky. Even though that would be awesome.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
1. Most post are about lack of damage. In this case I am not talking about damage. Talking about adding to donation shop.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
1. Flush SCPs out of the building. Example when 323 or 8854 hide inside a building inside Pinewood. Or in Foundation's vents when SCPs hiding in vents.
2. Not Nitro...and we all know Nitro is a disaster in wrong hands. At least Grenade you can get away with minimal damage. Also, grenade does not do as much damage as Nitro (assuming).
3. More explosions on surface during surface war.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
1. Trolls ruin everything. So, limitations on the Frag grenade that can have access.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
1. Once again Trolls could easily ruin it. Otherwise, with limitations. I think it would be a great donation addition to the game when flushing out SCP or prevent CI advancing in raids. Or CI able to flush out a room so they can advance.

2. So, I propose c3 and higher (since you can buy one at the dispenser) in the Foundation to be able to spawn with the frag grenade (not allowed to be use on D-Class). Also have CI. GOC. and MC&D (hopefully) spawn with Frag Grenade. Of course, after purchasing from donation shop. And have it equipped as an extra.

Last edited:

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
Suggestion Denied

Hi Steven Sanders,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

Adding the frag grenade to the donation shop will very likely lead to more Mass RDM cases due to the nature of how the weapon works and how easy it would be to obtain just by respawning.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.