Accepted Don't allow war score jobs to be used for hacking/ inside base.

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Make a rule where it's not allowed to raid/ hack base with a juggernaut and/or flamer, it's really disadvantageous and it's nearly impossible to kill the juggernaut or get past the flames during hacking and by the time we're able to kill the jugg, they steal 5 mill from our base.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Makes defending hackers balanced.
Makes peacetime less stressful

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Nerf of hacking

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Although people say it's not our fault for not hacking into NWO base, it's also really unbalanced that they get to defend a hacker with a 5k hp player with a minigun and it's nearly impossible to get through because of the space in reg. command offices.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
Bro what? You can legit do the same thing just get people who actually get 5k cs it’s not hard lmao

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
-support
i dont see how its unbalanced since uan can do the same, currently its unbalanced because we do it all the time and uan hasnt done it once, they prefer using combat score in wars, we prefer in missions, dont see the issue here.

also in case this suggestion and the one before about hacking gets accepted basically hacking would have to be a very hard job with a low chance of success just to get 1 million, the ammount of unnecessary nerfs people are asking for is absolutely ridiculous

i could just say "i dont care about this" bust since im here writing this at 6 am on my phone people wouldnt believe me, but honestly i really dont, im tired of this, it has been like this before and will always be.

when hacking was released, i stole 1 million from nato like 6 days in a row, the ammount of suggestions trying to nerf hacking was outstanding, then the 5 mil hacks got introduced, and the number probably doubled. then i simply stopped hacking for a bit when i joined high command and there was no complaints at all about hacking on that period, but as soon as i got back into it, the complaints, the suggestions, everything came back. unfortunately i got banned from the community for around 2 months and when i got unbanned from the discord, i went to look into the suggestions, and there was about no complaints about hacking, now that i am back all the shit is back, its incredible that since the suggestions got moved to the forums not even a week ago theres like 3 or 4 suggestions against hacking already

people have to understand its not the server's fault, its not the team's fault, its the people. i am sure that if somehow i, and the main hackers on nwo were uan mains and stole as many funds from nwo as we have done from uan, there would still be suggestions against hacking

peacetime was so boring before hacking and now that we finally have some fun peacetime activities why should the fun of it be taken? because of some virtual warfunds that can be earned from winning wars and not getting hacked?

train your people on hacking, make mpk patrol those areas, get sotf to come up with new tactics

sorry if this is too long but its 6 am and i cant sleep so

Last edited:

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
-Support
People work hard to get jugg and flamer also you can literally do the same thing you just dont.

Reactions: Kevin.

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
This suggestion is kind of like 2 teams having access to helicopters and one team refusing to use them and claiming they're OP and should be removed

• Love
Reactions: Kevin. and Astolfo

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
-support

Stupid suggestion, sort out patrols and maybe actively do stuff in peacetime instead in wanting/demanding the dev team hold your hands and make it the AFK simulator you truly want.

You can hack too, learn how to do it and stop with the immense level of bitching, this is not something that needs fixed, the only thing that needs fixed is the attitude and laziness of UAN.

Reactions: Kevin.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
-Support

You can guys can do it to and you stated its unbalced to defend against it but it is balanced cause you can do it aswell. UAN just needs to learn how to hack or you guys need to be more aware for hacking within your base.

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
-Support

You can guys can do it to and you stated its unbalced to defend against it but it is balanced cause you can do it aswell. UAN just needs to learn how to hack or you guys need to be more aware for hacking within your base.
It’s so easy to defend against though? Just build a checkpoint dupe? USSR used to do it all the time and it worked wonders, everyone had fun with it.

It’s pure laziness and a lack of creativity or initiative, if UAN keep getting hacked and they’re not doing anything about it other than whinging in suggestions then they should really reconsider who’s giving them orders.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me

Reactions: Michiel-MV

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
-Support

War score jobs such as juggernauts, which UAN have seen quite frequently can be countered relatively easily if they raid at something like a peak time with 30+ UAN on. We have access to 3 sniper jobs (if each get 1 chest shot per life thats 600+ damage done) and an MPK Marksman that I believe does 90+ damage per chest shot or something along those lines? We also have 10 autorifleman jobs that can deal a lot of damage on the jugg. We just need people realising this as a counter. Hacks using juggs have been stopped before and can be. My statement above can also apply to NWO, who have access to these same jobs to counter juggs.

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
-support

Stupid suggestion, sort out patrols and maybe actively do stuff in peacetime instead in wanting/demanding the dev team hold your hands and make it the AFK simulator you truly want.

You can hack too, learn how to do it and stop with the immense level of bitching, this is not something that needs fixed, the only thing that needs fixed is the attitude and laziness of UAN.

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
- Complains about server in bunker being unbalanced

- Changes the location and complains about server in Reg command offices being unbalanced

Seems like no matter what is done you will be unhappy.

Reactions: Hoxton

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
- Complains about server in bunker being unbalanced

- Changes the location and complains about server in Reg command offices being unbalanced

Seems like no matter what is done you will be unhappy.
Yeah, they wanted the location changed due to hacking not being able to be heard (which is bs, the hacking sound doesnt get reduced or stopped by sounds) and after it changed the complaint is that it takes too little time to get to servers for sts

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @DanTehPan ,

Your suggestion has been accepted.

Forces should not be entering the enemy base unless it is for the stated reasons within the rules, with this Flamers and Juggernauts are not allowed to enter the enemy base during peacetime.​

Status
Not open for further replies.