Date of ban: 31/07/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTAP
Who banned you: Mcflurry
Ban length?: 2days 22h
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): cant get it
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i didnt ltap so i dont know
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: because i didnt ltap i left to go on another server which im staff on because there were sits on it | ill happily take the warning but i didnt Ltap bc i left like 5 mins before i got called to a sit |
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I didnt ltap
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
bc im tryna change and be good and bc i acc like the server

McFlurry

Feb 7, 2023
Ban Appeal Response

Hello, @taytoe90234
Thank you for taking the time to raise this ban appeal, I will provide some context from my side regarding this situation.

A sit was called against you because you broke FearRP and pulled out a gun in a controlled situation even though you were stripped. After checking the clip that was provided, I confirmed that you did indeed violate the FearRP rule. As I attempted to bring you to the sit, I found that you had left the game. After waiting for 15 minutes, you failed to rejoin the server and so I had to ban you for LTAP. As this is not the first time, I had to escalate to a Class B punishment which is a 3 day ban.

Leaving to avoid punishment is when a player leaves the server to avoid punishment from a staff member or in character and it will result in a ban.

As this is a ban appeal, you will now have to wait for SL to reply with their verdict regarding this appeal.

Kind Regards,
@McFlurry

taytoe90234

Jan 21, 2023
Ban Appeal Response

Hello, @taytoe90234
Thank you for taking the time to raise this ban appeal, I will provide some context from my side regarding this situation.

A sit was called against you because you broke FearRP and pulled out a gun in a controlled situation even though you were stripped. After checking the clip that was provided, I confirmed that you did indeed violate the FearRP rule. As I attempted to bring you to the sit, I found that you had left the game. After waiting for 15 minutes, you failed to rejoin the server and so I had to ban you for LTAP. As this is not the first time, I had to escalate to a Class B punishment which is a 3 day ban.

Leaving to avoid punishment is when a player leaves the server to avoid punishment from a staff member or in character and it will result in a ban.

As this is a ban appeal, you will now have to wait for SL to reply with their verdict regarding this appeal.

Kind Regards,
@McFlurry
I didn’t know I was getting pulled to a sit as I left the server 5 minutes after I fearrp because there was a mass amount of sits on this other server I am staff on |

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Hi, @taytoe90234

I'm incredibly sorry for the late response time as this appeal must've been backlogged due to the amount of blacklist appeals that are currently up including the fact that the ban appeal isn't properly formatted in terms of the post name.

Regardless, it is per staff procedure to do what was done by @McFlurry in this situation and therefore I do not believe that he has done anything to warrant either a complaint and or potential removal of this from your record.

Due to the above, no action has been taken in regards to your complaint.

Kind Regards, Luft.​

Status
Not open for further replies.