Doobie's Ethics Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doobie

Aug 3, 2022
Steam ID:
Discord name: flipper68#1381
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over 2 Months with total Playtime of 12.7 Days
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Richard "Doobie" Hammond
Civilian name: Doobie/Richy '2' Hammond
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Ex Nu-7 CSG, Nu-7 LCPL, Ex O-1 CPL, CI-B
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I Know I am the best candidate due to my out going and Friendly behaviour. I've always aspired to be somewhat of a Figure or a Reliable Person in this Server and with this Role I know I will be able to fit right in with those just Like me. I believe myself to be Decently well-known in the USA Community as well as having good relations with people already in Ethics/Ethics related Groups showing that I am a Person of Confidence. My Past Experience in O-1 shows that I am capable of holding High Positions as well as knowing what the CoE is and how to enforce it with no wrong doing.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- The Responsibilities of the EC Assistants are to help the Ethics Committee in any way shape or form if they like it or not. Assistants enforce the CoE Whenever and Wherever they can, Watching Regiments moves and activity making sure they do not break the Code Of Ethics. Assistants also help any other Foundation Personnel, Wether that be guiding them to Areas they are not fond with, Helping Evacuate to PW or Surface or Just opening doors for those behind, Assistants should show to respect to others no matter their Importance.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what story lines they would be involved in:
Born in Milton Keynes, Richards upbringing was enjoyable, having good friends and an enjoyable life. His Education was spot on perfect, with him achieving the best possible grades with minimal effort, His life was Perfect until his run in with SCP-096 during a camp out with his friends.

The Night began as it would've done any other time, Drinks, Partying and chicks. However it would all turn around when they heard a Screeching through the thickness of the forest. Richards instincts kicked in to head inside his tent to hide. 096's screeches grew louder until he reached their camp. Richards friends were massacred and nothing was left behind, No bodies, No blood, No nothing. Only Richard and his Thoughts. The camp site was found by the SCP Foundation to dispose of any evidence of 096's trail, yet all they found was a Mentally Scarred Richard shaking, thumb in his mouth, staring into an empty campsite. Richard was brought into Facility - ## to be treated of his PTSD. However during this Procedure his files were checked and the Foundation were impressed with his Intellect and Abilities. He was recruited into the Foundation as a Jr Researcher to Grow further in his Abilities and impress those who allowed him into the Foundation.

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
As an O-1 NCO, that's not really a high position. I recommend going for CL4 positions and then applying for assistant

-Support

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
1662580651367.png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Doobie's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is currently putting applications on hold for the moment, and we will reach out to you when we have space.
1662580673187.png

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
1662864563317.png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Doobie's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is currently not taking applications at this time. You may reapply in 2 weeks or when we have space.
1662864591404.png

Status
Not open for further replies.