DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): RockieDockie
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3d 17h 06m 46s
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS PFC Tyler Gard
NWO name (regiment and rank): PVT REDACTED-157 ( i was in AOR before my PC blew up )
Civilian name: Doom Guy
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:534029976
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

No i made a SCP staff application, https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/doom-guys-mod-app.4723/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, I received 1 for combat jumping, It was issued on July 7th.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: In the CG community on SCPRP
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: SCPRP, HL2RP, FiveM servers
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Recently I've been playing for around 4-5 hours a day during Prime Time
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I got USA helper for when the US server comes out and I had applied for staff and to help me start on MRP I wanted to apply to the UK server where I can learn how MRP is with staff.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: as a US based staff member, I could get on at times where UK and EU staff members aren't active, and something I enjoy that most other staff members and SPC+ hate is, I enjoy taking sits and training trainees and have never really had a issue with taking time out of war to train TRN or taking my time out of RP/War to take sits. I've always had a really great time as a staff member on SCPRP, and I believe it will be the same on MRP.

as a little side note: I'm planning on moving to the US server if/when it releases

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
+/- Neutral
I haven't had much interaction with you to make a proper verdict

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Doom Guy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.