Dor's 3rd SCP Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): {Mercs}DoR
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: since the day after server launch but also i was a player in the open beta.
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): A-1 CSG Dor
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A CI Dor
Civilian name: Civ Dor
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23285241
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If not, link all previous applications: It is my 3rd application for SCP RP. My first can be found here, my second can be found here also I have made 2 failed MRP NHC apps and 1 successful MRP Staff App
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: I have had a few AFK kicks when i have had to go for food when the server was at peak and no warnings on this server only on the MRP back when i was brand new and didn't fully understand the rules
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have spent around 6 months as a staff member on CG MRP where i reached the rank of SM and was around 1 more TM away from reaching my requirements for getting the pre requisits to be promoted to HM
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have spent a year on CG MRP which I spent within RMP and around half of my time was as a CO. I have played on a few Serious RP SCP/SW RP's and some DarkRP's with slightly lower RP standards.
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I'm averaging about 2-4 hours on a school day with some exceptions for certain days where I may get a bit less or it may mean i get a bit more. (Monday and Wednesday I lose around 2 hours due to explorers/young leaders based stuff. Also i lose 1 hour on thursday and 2 hours on friday due to instrument based things)
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I have a deep enjoyment with SCP RP's because I can get into the lore more and I like to help people so I wish to be able to do it on a server that I enjoy deeply so I can help others enjoy it too.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:I will be able to assist in just the day to day matters along with assisting with events when required. I have a long history of playing on RP's ranging from DarkRP's from 2 reasonably well known GMod Youtubers, playing on other SCP RP servers and playing on Several serious RP servers for a decent length of time so I can see most viewpoints.

Last edited:

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+ SUPPORT

Positives

• Active IG/TS.
  • Cool guy.
  • Have had some good roleplay interactions with.

Neutral

• Minimal application.

Negatives

• N/A
Good Luck.

Last edited:

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support

You've been extremely dedicated to joining the SCP-RP staff team which shows how high your determination is. You're active in-game and in TeamSpeak. your application does need a bit more work other than that everything's fine.

Good Luck...

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters
+Support
Genuinely don't understand how he's so persistent, resilient and loyal to helping the community, from writing up a month-long public guide to dedicating personal time to help with events and doing tedious tasks, to resisting to back down from becoming a staff member. Outstanding rolemodel.

Ryan Runner

Dec 17, 2021
+SUPPORT
-
Very active
-Good guy
-Clear dedication as shown by the the number of applications made
-Mature would make a good staff member

Fat Chef

Jan 5, 2022
+ Support

- Active In-Game and in TS3
- Good RP
- Many positive interactions
- Mature and friendly

Best of luck.

CyberGman

Jan 9, 2022
+ Support

- Active In-Game
- Good RP
- Positive interactions when I have spoken to you.
- Mature and friendly

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
+Support

- Good application
- Great activity.
- Mature
- Nice to talk to

AdamTHM

Feb 16, 2022
Ireland
+Support
+ Seen in game a lot
+ Good RP interactions
+ No warnings
+ Staffing experience within CG.
+/- Unknown of rule knowledge. (Poke me in TS)
+/- Staff Application is lacking

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.