Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23285241
Discord name: DOR (Death Of Rats)#4309
For how long have you played on MRP: since 22/09/2020
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
In-game name and Previous Names: (NATO) Dor, (NATO) Dor [HVPS], (NATO) Dor [HVPS-LEAD] ,(USSR) roD, (CIV) Death, (CIV) Dor, (CIV) Dor [CHC]
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes this is my first application.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have had no physical warnings. I did get a verbal warning on 23/02/21 when I was on USSR and I shot Inventicle when they were standing on the rock level with NATO’s North Wall because I thought I was attacked yet I was mistaken.
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
My only experience has been being a CO since 04/01/2021 and a CPT since 09/02/2021 on this server.
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I can be tactical at times and I have the base code really well known. Also I tend to try and make good relations with people to get along easier with the work.With a good knowledge of everything concerning the base I will focus on the area’s that look like they need assistance while still providing the occasional assistance for those areas that are functioning fine.
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
NATO- MP CPT and USSR- SHA CPL
List your strengths and weaknesses:
One strength I am aware of is that I have a tactical knowledge of regimental strengths and weaknesses . Another strength I have is I can adapt to the weapons I use quickly and I get better with all weapons. I am aware that when things get hectic or loud in TS or in game I can get loud myself.

Last edited:

Mr.Snif

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
Hello there Dor.

I really don't think you're ready for NHC since when you lead that war you almost went into shock since the whole army was yelling at you.

Your tactics are not on top yet but I may highly recommend you for NHC whenever you have proven us all wrong on your tactics.

- Your maturity is on top.
- Your activity is on semi-good.
- You aren't really that famous within NATO for doing great stuff in war.
- Also Idk about losing you as an MP member since you're good at guarding your gate. -_-

Goodluck
- Raptor

Last edited:

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Neutral (Subject to change)

My personal experience with you is none. You're active In-game and in Teamspeak. I have seen times where you are mature so my verdict will most likely change but at the same time, I don't see you lead often.

Good Luck!!!

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
Neutral (Subject to change)

My personal experience with you is none. You're active In-game and in Teamspeak. I have seen times where you are mature so my verdict will most likely change but at the same time, I don't see you lead often.

Good Luck!!!
I am only really leading MP at the moment due to rank and as for Raptors Post yeah i know and accept my first war went bad and I wish to redeem that eventually but at the moment higher ranks are always on for war and they end up being the ones leading

Last edited:

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23285241
Discord name: DOR (Death Of Rats)#4309
For how long have you played on MRP: since 22/09/2020
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
In-game name and Previous Names: (NATO) Dor, (NATO) Dor [HVPS], (NATO) Dor [HVPS-LEAD] ,(USSR) roD, (CIV) Death, (CIV) Dor, (CIV) Dor [CHC]
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes this is my first application.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have had no physical warnings. I did get a verbal warning on 23/02/21 when I was on USSR and I shot Inventicle when they were standing on the rock level with NATO’s North Wall because I thought I was attacked yet I was mistaken.
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
My only experience has been being a CO since 04/01/2021 and a CPT since 09/02/2021 on this server.
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I can be tactical at times and I have the base code really well known. Also I tend to try and make good relations with people to get along easier with the work.With a good knowledge of everything concerning the base I will focus on the area’s that look like they need assistance while still providing the occasional assistance for those areas that are functioning fine.
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
NATO- MP CPT and USSR- SHA CPL
List your strengths and weaknesses:
One strength I am aware of is that I have a tactical knowledge of regimental strengths and weaknesses . Another strength I have is I can adapt to the weapons I use quickly and I get better with all weapons. I am aware that when things get hectic or loud in TS or in game I can get loud myself.
+support

-Not sure on leadership qualities

+mature
+very good managing MP when I was there
+Good micro-management
+Quick thinker

Good luck with your application nothing but positivity off of you !!

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
As much as I sincerely believe and know you mean the best and have done a fantastic job within MP, the jump from a CPT rank within a regiment all the way to a NHC rank without any previous regimental command experience gives me concerns. Moreover and I mean this in the kindest way, NHC will mean you're in charge of possibly 50 people at once and this involves a substantial levels of maturity, control and discipline, qualities I do believe you are developing, however not completely there. My advice is work the way up the ranks within your regiment, MP upto a LtCol position and then reapply at a later date.

Sadly for the reasons stated above, I will regrettably have to -support this application.

I do wish you the best and I genuinely believe you're doing great within MP, however I just believe you need some more experience and growth within MRP as a whole.

Hersh

• Angry
Reactions: GenGu

GenGu

Dec 29, 2020
+Support
+Very active
+Good leader and an expirienced player
+Mature and a very good guy

-GL with the app Riley!

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
I forgot to add this so I am just saying it here that I have been kicked a few times but it was all when I had to go for food so it was AFK - Lag prevention

• Sad
Reactions: GenGu

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
I forgot to add this so I am just saying it here that I have been kicked a few times but it was all when I had to go for food so it was AFK - Lag prevention
Don't worry I'm pretty sure Staff can see what your kicks were for and it will just say lag prevention

Reactions: Mr.Snif

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Denied

Spoken to on Teamspeak about the reason

You may re-apply in 2 weeks,

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.