Civilian name: Oki
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I have held MTF E-11 SPC
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Warnings due to either failrp or fear rp
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I am applying to Internal Affairs Ambassadors cause I like the job I have right now (Internal Affairs Agent)
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- I am on a lot so I'd be able to help around more when needed and I believe I know the charge the person needs for what they committed
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- Good grammar, and many paragraphs.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- Internal Affairs Ambassadors maintain the integrity of the Foundation. They perform internal investigations in order to uncover corruption, breach of protocol, and other violations.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Doing an amazing performance as a Police Detective I was offered the job at Site 65. Feeling like I was doing an amazing job down here at Site 65 I believed I could be better as a Internal Affairs Ambassador so I sent in my application. I have made a few friends down here at Site 65 and I would like to make more by helping new Internal Affair Agents and they would listen to my tips more then if I was a Internal Affairs Agent.

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
While I like you dude on security, this application is really bad:

- Way to short

- Insufficient Answers: You haven't expanded on your skills or the reasons why you'd be suitable. Your answer for how many documents you've written and what makes it good answers neither how many nor what makes a document good. You need to expand on this. In addition for your warnings, ask a staff member how many warnings you have and what they were for so you can give more explicit answers

While I like you dude, this application is really bad for the reasons above. It seems like it was rushed to just get into the position. You need to expand on your application or this is gonna get auto denied. I think you could do well but I'd have to see how you do on IA more. Until you improve this application however, I cannot give a recommendation.

Because of the reasons above, this application gets a huge -support. Please improve your application.

Dr. Shimmy "Oki" Ling

Jul 16, 2022

- Way to short

- Insufficient Answers: You haven't expanded on your skills or the reasons why you'd be suitable. Your answer for how many documents you've written and what makes it good answers neither how many nor what makes a document good. You need to expand on this. In addition for your warnings, ask a staff member how many warnings you have and what they were for so you can give more explicit answers

While I like you dude, this application is really bad for the reasons above. It seems like it was rushed to just get into the position. You need to expand on your application or this is gonna get auto denied. I think you could do well but I'd have to see how you do on IA more. Until you improve this application however, I cannot give a recommendation.

Because of the reasons above, this application gets a huge -support. Please improve your application.

Dr. Shimmy "Oki" Ling

Jul 16, 2022

- Way to short

Ty for the honest response and thank you again for giving me tips for my next response ( ??? you like me as a security it’s an honor)

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
I like that you have the motivation to become an ambassador, but you have to understand that you're missing a few key things. This application is quite short and only a few sentences long. You don't seem to quite understand the role of an ambassador fully, which leads me to believe you aren't the best candidate for this position. I would recommend taking this down OR editing it to a more acceptable state.

Make yourself well known within IA, improve this application, and maybe you'll get accepted.

Good luck, agent.

Layne G

Jun 5, 2022
1656608027739.png

Application Denied

Dear Agent Wilks,

Thank you for taking the time to submit an IA Ambassador application, Your application has been reviewed and is not up to our standards, We appreciate your efforts but at this time we will have to deny your application.

-Best Wishes, Department Director Grieve

Status
Not open for further replies.