Dr. Fishers executive researcher application (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Jay

Sep 17, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:581130674
Discord name: gamer8462
For how long have you played on CG SCP: since September 17 2022
In what country are you located?: the US
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Dr. Fisher (may be changed to just Fisher)
Civilian name: Joe Bird
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK (I was playing before the US server was up and my info doesn't transfer so I just decided to stay on the UK version)
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: does Sr. researcher count?
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I think I might have 1 but it's been so long I can't remember
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?: Well, I have been a very loyal to this SCP RP racking in a whopping year on this server. If I get this role, it would help me considerably in the research field and would also lay the groundwork for my later endeavors of becoming higher command. I also really like the SCP universe as a whole, I think it's super cool and I've always dreamt of being ethics or even just the lowest form of high command.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: first of all, I am great at conducting tests. I can make a document in 30mins-1 hour. I spend at least 2 hours on the server daily (not including Sunday, that's my rest day). And I know a lot about the SCP lore. I am great at leadership and answering questions.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?: I have lost some of my documents, I am in the process of recreating them at the current so expect those to be ready by the middle of December. Every good document needs: Choosing the research document type, filling out the research type document on the side, A title, a description of the SCP that they are testing on, an aim, a goal, an equipment page for what they will be using for the test, a procedure page for how they will do it, and findings for what they have discovered.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: To supervise the researchers along with training the Jr researchers. Also as an ambassador and representative of the research committee. The executive researchers also make sure that the facility runs smooth and operates clean.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Dr. Jeff L. Fisher is a highly respected employee of the foundation. He has a doctorates degree in the field of anomalous research. He joined the facility in September after receiving a letter from site command asking him to fly out to -------- township to apply for Jr researcher, all expenses paid. Fisher accepted the offer and immediately flew to the closest town, --------. He was met by two MTF units and the site manager. Fisher was brought to a military vehicle to be driven to --------.
After 1 month of processing and training, fisher was apart of the research department. He climbed the ranks in a span of a year. He was stunted at Sr. researcher and had decided that he needs to be apart of the executive research branch and applied for exec researcher.

Last edited:

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
-Support application is limited in terms of detail. I feel that you need to expand your answers on "what makes you a good executive" as you have only answered with "I make documents quickly and I'm on for 2 hours". What other qualities do you have that would make you good for an executive? Also after checking the current researcher document logger, we struggled to find your steam ID for any logged excellent documents.

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
- / + Neutral Support
First off I just wanna thank you for showing interest towards the position of Executive Researcher aswell as for writing an application towards gaining that role. I would like to mention a few things that seemed off to me & quite unfit & not balanced for the position you wish to apply for:

- Firstly, you seem to be quite experienced with SCP RP, notably, you joined a year ago, which to me seems weird unless you may've not been the most active for the last year. Notably, you hold no prior whitelists or even specific roles in-game.
- Secondly, your application lacks in detail, I know I don't wanna put it out there infront of you, but a more detailed & neat application really goes to show you are dedicated to gaining this role.
- Finally, you're exceptionally young for someone wanting to apply to become an Executive Researcher, I might come off as 'biased' for this one, however most applicants that are deemed fit for the role of Exec are usually 2 - 3 years past 14 years of age. Of course, age isn't a standard so long as you're old enough to play the game & are deemed fit for the role at that certain age, but it is something I have remarked & other execs have aswell.

I wish you the best of luck Joe.

Mr. Jay

Sep 17, 2022
-Support application is limited in terms of detail. I feel that you need to expand your answers on "what makes you a good executive" as you have only answered with "I make documents quickly and I'm on for 2 hours". What other qualities do you have that would make you good for an executive? Also after checking the current researcher document logger, we struggled to find your steam ID for any logged excellent documents.
That was a mistake on my part. I had read that question wrong and I have since fixed it. Thanks for the feedback and I will improve the application further

Reactions: Nukegoboom

Mr. Jay

Sep 17, 2022
- / + Neutral Support
First off I just wanna thank you for showing interest towards the position of Executive Researcher aswell as for writing an application towards gaining that role. I would like to mention a few things that seemed off to me & quite unfit & not balanced for the position you wish to apply for:

- Firstly, you seem to be quite experienced with SCP RP, notably, you joined a year ago, which to me seems weird unless you may've not been the most active for the last year. Notably, you hold no prior whitelists or even specific roles in-game.
- Secondly, your application lacks in detail, I know I don't wanna put it out there infront of you, but a more detailed & neat application really goes to show you are dedicated to gaining this role.
- Finally, you're exceptionally young for someone wanting to apply to become an Executive Researcher, I might come off as 'biased' for this one, however most applicants that are deemed fit for the role of Exec are usually 2 - 3 years past 14 years of age. Of course, age isn't a standard so long as you're old enough to play the game & are deemed fit for the role at that certain age, but it is something I have remarked & other execs have aswell.

I wish you the best of luck Joe.
I must explain myself on the "inactive" part. I was gone for 2-3 months because I had lost interest in SCP and I had hit a dead end in what I was trying to work for, I knew I wasn't going to make exec at that time as I was simply just ran out of ideas for research. Also, I have just applied as a way to see if I am fit, and if I am denied, I will wait and improve on what I knew and expand my further knowledge of the research field.
Thank you for the feedback and I will continue to improve.

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
neutral

you could have done better. With the App

Lord Mirai (未来)

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Programming Team
Game Master
Jan 5, 2021
Romania

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of Research Leadership.

Hello, @Mr. Jay

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: Mr. Jay and 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.