Civilian name: John Markowitz Jr.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- N/A
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I want to make the research hall a good place for new Jr. Researchers to learn all standard operating procedures associated with all of the foundations containment procedures and sample collection protocols.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I have watched new Jr. Researchers Struggle and I would like to help them out. I have successfully tested on every clearance level 3 SCP, and some clearance level 4 SCP's I think its time I gave myself a challenge I also have military experience in the army.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I have written 2 one a presentation on 914 as well as the sample collection procedures regarding 173 and 966 (966 still pending grade) an excellent document is simple and objective without much fluff and still gets the pint across
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- Approve of higher clearance level testing in regards to researchers with lower clearance levels, to mentor and teach all research staff, and to procure an environment where the foundation can continue to make breakthroughs without breaking ethics code and preventing an preventing an information breach
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Dr. Markowitz originally a biologist resident working at a DNA clinic was approached by the foundation for recruitment because of his paper on site-directed mutagenesis. during his time as a researcher and and Sr. researcher he developed himself further by obtaining his 2nd and 3rd PHD in microbiology and Physics.​

Last edited:

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
Incoming Message: Research Directorate of Site-65

hXgrYDFm32tEq2DV-o05N5VkupTBXUypkyKounZLf7Y89dlwcGKOtUk53-0IBEciRywOGb0-ImkxIUdiaY10VpSY7TxqySt9E5CZGZn9GkDoUTwUcariVCmn1IT-uqEImKGfCHtBvT2kIREjGgtCVA

Greetings, Dr. Markowitz!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-65 Research Department. Your time is greatly appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been denied.

Please email (Discord message) Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) for elaboration and questions you may have.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.